ADVERTISEMENT

Pokes, prepare thy anus

You won't get much play here. This isn't a ghost town. It's the Ghetto. Most of the inhabitants came into money and moved out the hood. It's just me and some crazy Asian left. Oh and occasionally some random guy selling sports equipment.

Reactions: Section22Sooner
You won't get much play here. This isn't a ghost town. It's the Ghetto. Most of the inhabitants came into money and moved out the hood. It's just me and some crazy Asian left. Oh and occasionally some random guy selling sports equipment.
You need to get yer ass back to sooner boards man! ASAP!

Reactions: Section22Sooner

Crazy Asian! Damn medic you guys put a hurtin on the Cowboys last night.

Donger, the Sooners are looking good, but played their three toughest games against teams with their starting QB sitting on the sideline. It's part of the game but OU was fortunate to face Walsh instead of Rudolph. The Sooners also looked like a different team with Mayfield on the sideline. Color me skeptical about OU belonging in the playoffs.

Hats off to Mike Gundy. He's built a program that is a serious contender every season. Having a gimpy starting QB didn't help at the end of the season.

Donger, the Sooners are looking good, but played their three toughest games against teams with their starting QB sitting on the sideline. It's part of the game but OU was fortunate to face Walsh instead of Rudolph. The Sooners also looked like a different team with Mayfield on the sideline. Color me skeptical about OU belonging in the playoffs.

Hats off to Mike Gundy. He's built a program that is a serious contender every season. Having a gimpy starting QB didn't help at the end of the season.

Many of my sooner buddies kind of feel the same way about how good that team really is. I personally think they're pretty good, but I'll hold judgment until they play a team at full strength. If they play Alabama the trenches will be interesting to watch as bama is pretty damn good across the line. Still think they beat Alabama, but if they play Clemson that would be a tough one.

I'm not as optimistic about their ability to beat Alabama. After last year's bowl beatdown, I'll be happy if OU is competitive.

I think the conference will have its hand full with OSU for the foreseeable future. Rudolph is a gamer and him being on the bench hurt OSU's ability to produce. I'm a big Walsh fan, but he definitely isn't on par with Rudolph in the passing game which was OSU's bread and butter this season. I'm not giving an excuse but I do believe with Rudolph 100% it would have been a different game.

yeah you need to be sure you put what year you posted something here. dec3 2015

rudolph wouldn't have mattered. ou would have teed off on him with no regard for his run ability like they did vs. walsh.
walsh chunked it deep . rudolph would have done no different

rudolph wouldn't have mattered. ou would have teed off on him with no regard for his run ability like they did vs. walsh.
walsh chunked it deep . rudolph would have done no different
Says the retarded OU fan who didn't have the dick length to post before the game. Your mother measures you in disappointment per inch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT