ADVERTISEMENT

Pitbull... (the "artist")

MegaPoke

May 29, 2001
Tulsa
www.shipmanphotos.com
More like shitbull.

Admittedly I don't listen to pop-rap or whatever, but I've literally never heard of this guy until he was on that awful Dr Pepper ad. Now he's pimping something called Pitbull's New Years Revolution - with ads all day on NFL games - with one of the perks being touted by a smarmy, smirking shitbull, the fact that it's hosted by him.

Who is this underwear stain?

Is he the guys who hosts Hotel Rescue?
This post was edited on 12/28 6:55 PM by MegaPoke

He's been around about a decade or more, has several hits on the Billboard charts including a few #1's. You've probably heard his stuff, but just didn't know who it was (I am pretty much like that with the genre.)

He's a first generation Cuban-American as his parents were Fresh off the Boat (raft) when he was born. The one thing I've read about him (which has been pretty positive) is that he has apparently done a lot to work with schools including helping fund a charter school in Miami to reach out to the youth to encourage them to take advantage of educational opportunities.

Originally posted by MegaPoke:
More like shitbull.

Admittedly I don't listen to pop-rap or whatever, but I've literally never heard of this guy until he was on that awful Dr Pepper ad. Now he's pimping something called Pitbull's New Years Revolution - with ads all day on NFL games - with one of the perks being touted by a smarmy, smirking shitbull, the fact that it's hosted by him.

Who is this underwear stain?

Is he the guys who hosts Hotel Rescue?
This post was edited on 12/28 6:55 PM by MegaPoke
Like Hollywood said, I don't care for his music, but he has done tons of charity work down in the Miami area.

I tend to think that the little sawed off bastard has a lot going for,him. Think his music sucks but in interviews, award shows, etc he seems to be pretty smart and polished.

He has a signature yell/screem in every song at the beginning......everyone wants to do a duet with him the past few years. Everyone he does turns to gold for them. Kinda like when everything Stevie Nicks touched duet wise went gold back in the day. The wife listens to him while she's workings out.

Originally posted by shortbus:
I just know he's bald and gets lots of ass.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
roll.r191677.gif

I don't have anything against the guy, and his genre is not my thing. Like Mega, I had never heard of him until the Dr. Pepper commercial that was played constantly during all sporting events for several years. Any time the media starts hyping someone and acting like everyone "should just know" who they are, I tend to automatically dislike them. See also Kardashians.

The best thing about Pit Bull songs... He tells you at the very begining that they are pitbull songs so you can change the channel.

Just goes to show what pop music in 2014 has been reduced to. It's all shit. I would rather listen to one of salt n peppas geico commercials than 10 seconds of shitbull. His stuff is literally the same song, over and over, just mixed up a little. I'm sure there are no instruments in the studio when he cuts an album.

As offensive as his music is, it's commendable that he does the charity work that others have mentioned ITT...then again, what 'artist' doesn't do charity work, especially minorities?

Probably a decent probability that I'm just jealous...because I have just as much talent as he does. Can't say the same about me and jimmy page.

Today we listened to the jerry reed channel on pandora.

I can't stand music I've never heard before.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT