ADVERTISEMENT

Pierre delecto

How many times will Republicans put up dumbass votes that require him to go against their insanity?

carry on
Is a balanced federal budget insane? Is legislation requiring term limits on elected officials insane? Is wanting legislation that address a single issue instead of hiding BS legislation in every bill insane?
What is insane is passing legislation so we can see what is in it.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Is a balanced federal budget insane? Is legislation requiring term limits on elected officials insane? Is wanting legislation that address a single issue instead of hiding BS legislation in every bill insane?
What is insane is passing legislation so we can see what is in it.

- The last time we consistently balanced the budget and ran a surplus was the last few years of Bill Clinton. Want change here? Repeal more of the Trump tax cuts.

- Term limits? Are you people seriously mentally challenged? Do some simple research on why the legislature has little to no power in that arena.

- Republicans are as pork barrel as Democrats…don’t be an obtuse jackass, man. To think they will be the ones to fix that is high comedy.

Just a treasure trove of lunacy lol

- The last time we consistently balanced the budget and ran a surplus was the last few years of Bill Clinton. Want change here? Repeal more of the Trump tax cuts.

- Term limits? Are you people seriously mentally challenged? Do some simple research on why the legislature has little to no power in that arena.

- Republicans are as pork barrel as Democrats…don’t be an obtuse jackass, man. To think they will be the ones to fix that is high comedy.

Just a treasure trove of lunacy lol
How about we cut federal spending instead of confiscating money from hard working Americans?
If we could trust government not to steal the money I would support raising taxes, if and only if, every penny as a result of the tax increase went to pay down the national debt and the tax percentage was equal on every single person in this country, rich, middleclass or poor. Say and additional 5% across the board with absolutely zero loopholes until the debt is paid off. Once the debt is paid off the tax is canceled. We allowed the government to run up the deficits, we should be the ones that suffer the consequences of paying it off. I'm game for that, how about you?

Legislation can be passed to limit elected representatives time in office. How many states have term limits on governors?

Yes you are correct Republicans are as bad as Democrats on pork barrel spending and budget deficits which is why it should be a bipartisan effort to reign it in.

How about we cut federal spending instead of confiscating money from hard working Americans?
If we could trust government not to steal the money I would support raising taxes, if and only if, every penny as a result of the tax increase went to pay down the national debt and the tax percentage was equal on every single person in this country, rich, middleclass or poor. Say and additional 5% across the board with absolutely zero loopholes until the debt is paid off. Once the debt is paid off the tax is canceled. We allowed the government to run up the deficits, we should be the ones that suffer the consequences of paying it off. I'm game for that, how about you?

Legislation can be passed to limit elected representatives time in office. How many states have term limits on governors?

Yes you are correct Republicans are as bad as Democrats on pork barrel spending and budget deficits which is why it should be a bipartisan effort to reign it in.

A flat tax? You are mentally challenged jfc lol

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
You understand even the most ardently conservative economists would laugh in your face too?

So fvcking dumb
The same conservative economist that have us 32 trillion in debt? Yea I'm sure they would, I also understand taking 5% out of the economy would hurt the economy hence the reference to us being the ones that suffer the consequences.
I've been one of those against raising the debt since the Clinton administration because I knew once debt was acceptable it would get out of control. Where are we at today, 32 trillion and climbing daily. While you are perfectly fine spending the future generations into poverty I'm not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT