ADVERTISEMENT

Peppering Americans With The Hard Truth

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
That is so painful to hear most of us refuse to listen.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
You ever notice all of your articles place thee blame on Israel and never point out the fact it is the radical Muslims who refuses to accept Israel? Since the very first day of Israel's creation Muslims have been trying to destroy them but in your mind it's all Israel's fault. SMFH

Reactions: soonerinlOUisiana
You ever notice all of your articles place thee blame on Israel and never point out the fact it is the radical Muslims who refuses to accept Israel? Since the very first day of Israel's creation Muslims have been trying to destroy them but in your mind it's all Israel's fault. SMFH
How would you know any of my links place all the blame on Israel? You've never read one.

I read most of your propaganda articles and they are all the same, Israel is the problem, without a hint of objectivity.
You aren't telling the truth, you have not read a single link. You think you know what they say, so your every response is the same as the last response.

You aren't telling the truth, you have not read a single link. You think you know what they say, so your every response is the same as the last response.
All of your articles have the same theme Dan, Israel bad, radical Muslims victims of Israeli aggression. Like I said absolutely no objectivity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT