ADVERTISEMENT

People Ebola is a real threat.

Headhunter

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Stillwater, OK
They think they know how it is spread, but they don't know for sure. Yes we can take care of Americans who get it but it is very limited, if it goes wide there is no way they have enough medicine and resouces to contain it.

If it catches on in populated, unprepared communities it is going to kill a lot of people. This shit is serious! Screw liberal spin, we have to contain this, no way our incompetent President is up to the challenge.

Ban all travel from infected areas, exactly like the countries in Africa.

This post was edited on 10/23 10:03 PM by Headhunter

Christ-on-a-cross, man....get a hold of yourself.

This post was edited on 10/24 4:00 AM by NipponPoke

Originally posted by NipponPoke :

Christ-on-a-cross, man....get a hold of yourself.

This post was edited on 10/24 4:00 AM by NipponPoke
I don't think you'd see this blowback if the President hadn't led out of the gate with a cocksure dismissal of any threat at home, which is a statement said after he's destroyed any credibility he had in the first place with statements such as that. I've said before that "thankfully it appears the President is sobering up to reality," but do I (or HH, or anybody else) know this for sure? The reality is we are forced to take the aforementioned people at their word, which is a tall order, but it's what we're left with.

The previous paragraph meshed with other ingredients to this equation don't make the OP post out of line.

So, given the context of the concern, what's your damage? Who are you to come on here and poo-poo people's concerns?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT