ADVERTISEMENT

Pelosi and other top Democrats subpoenaed over Bannon contempt case

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

This should be entertaining to say the least. Bannon's attorneys subpoena Pelosi and other top Democrats to testify in his upcoming July contempt of Congress trial where Democrats are ignoring executive privilege claims. Wonder if the Democrats will claim they have protection under the "speech and debate clause"?

This should be entertaining to say the least. Bannon's attorneys subpoena Pelosi and other top Democrats to testify in his upcoming July contempt of Congress trial where Democrats are ignoring executive privilege claims. Wonder if the Democrats will claim they have protection under the "speech and debate clause"?
How'd all that play out? Are you entertained? Was there ever an executive privilege claim? Wonder how much time Steve gets?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
How'd all that play out? Are you entertained? Was there ever an executive privilege claim? Wonder how much time Steve gets?
Has yet to play out to my knowledge but I read where Bannon said he would testify in the Democrat sham hearing provided it was a public hearing and not behind closed doors. Democrats will not be able to lie and misrepresent his testimony if it's a public hearing and I suspect he will make Democrats look stupid as well.

Has yet to play out to my knowledge but I read where Bannon said he would testify in the Democrat sham hearing provided it was a public hearing and not behind closed doors. Democrats will not be able to lie and misrepresent his testimony if it's a public hearing and I suspect he will make Democrats look stupid as well.
Catch up on the news. He done.

Yea looks like the Judge will not allow him to get the testimonies of Congress people and is denying his executive privilege claim. Still want to see him take on the idiot Democrats in the hearing, would be very entertaining.
The executive privilege claim was bogus and good luck with him dictating terms to the committee. He has no leverage in that negotiation.

If I were him, I would just take the 5th on everything behind closed doors until they put me on camera.
Please forgive me, I am not following the Jan 6 Show Trial/Prosecution, so I would like to know what Steve Bannon is presumed to be guilty of that has @davidallen so giddy. What is supposed to be Bannon’s role in the attempted insurrectuon? And why is @davidallen so euphoric that “he’s done?”

Please forgive me, I am not following the Jan 6 Show Trial/Prosecution, so I would like to know what Steve Bannon is presumed to be guilty of that has @davidallen so giddy. What is supposed to be Bannon’s role in the attempted insurrectuon? And why is @davidallen so euphoric that “he’s done?”
I am fairly sure he us a hostile witness. I am guessing they think he knows that Trump wanted an "insurrection" but he will not say that. What they are hoping to do is film him behind closed doors and pick and choose his statements they release and don't give him a camera to the public.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Bet steve gets some play?
This guy?

211115183557-steve-bannon-11-15-2021-large-169.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT