ADVERTISEMENT

Paycom Stock -40%. Yikes!

During the pandemic, companies were focused on employee engagement and experience in order to try to offset the "great resignation", so HR companies, like PayCom, could sell services that improved the life of the employee and companies were interested in buying it. However, in 2023, companies are focused on the bottom line, and much less worried about employee attrition, and thus Paycom has to compete on the basis of cost, rather than features. This led to a downtick in their estimates and it killed their stock.

I remember the CEO of Paycom advocating school children return to school wearing masks.

Couldn't care less about their stock value.

Last edited:
Reactions: OUSOONER67
I remember the CEO of Paycom advocating school children return to school wearing masks.

Couldn't care less about their stock value.

I, too, want businesses to fail because I disagree with them.

Would you have cared if he had said nothing about masks? Would you have cared if he had been pro-mask?

You took the time to remember a story, post an article, and then declare your 'lack of caring'. You 100%, undeniably, could care less.
Yer that lone guy driving around town wearing the mask? Live alone yet wear it in yer house? Duct tape yer doors and windows?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT