ADVERTISEMENT

OU vs West Virginia

MiccoMacey

Heisman Candidate
Sep 21, 2002
Good win for OU, especially on the road.

Milhoff beat Moisey. That's a huge win for Ryan.

OU wrestles Iowa State Friday night. It's at the LLoyd Noble, and it's in conjunction with the Women's Gymnastics team meet. If you're bored and looking for something to do, there should be some good matches.

Also, if you bought the reserved seats for the OSU dual in Norman, you also bought general admission seats to the American match. That dual has been cancelled, and they'll honor your ticket for the ISU dual.

http://www.soonersports.com/SportSe...1000&SPID=127240&SPSID=750308&DB_OEM_ID=31000

Good win for OU, especially on the road.

Milhoff beat Moisey. That's a huge win for Ryan.

OU wrestles Iowa State Friday night. It's at the LLoyd Noble, and it's in conjunction with the Women's Gymnastics team meet. If you're bored and looking for something to do, there should be some good matches.

Also, if you bought the reserved seats for the OSU dual in Norman, you also bought general admission seats to the American match. That dual has been cancelled, and they'll honor your ticket for the ISU dual.

http://www.soonersports.com/SportSe...1000&SPID=127240&SPSID=750308&DB_OEM_ID=31000[/QUOTE
:Let"s see- OU vs. Iowa State or OK STATE vs. Missouri. Which do I go to on Friday night? Even you will know the answer to that question. I guess I get gypped out of my ticket to see American. Real "Americans" choose to boycott the Swooners!

Ah, yeah I didn't know OSU had a home dual Friday night. Probably not going to see a lot of OSU fans in the stands at the LNC. Good luck to OSU against Missouri.

The girls will miss not getting to see their Grandpa. I'll just have to explain to them that their Grandpa cares more about OSU wrestling than them. I'm sure they'll get over it. After years of therapy.

Ah, yeah I didn't know OSU had a home dual Friday night. Probably not going to see a lot of OSU fans in the stands at the LNC. Good luck to OSU against Missouri.

The girls will miss not getting to see their Grandpa. I'll just have to explain to them that their Grandpa cares more about OSU wrestling than them. I'm sure they'll get over it. After years of therapy.
Bring them to Stillwater to raise their spirits!

Moisey is just not getting it done this year. I wonder if the NCAA's were just a freak showing for him. Nothing he did before it or since has been that amazing. Beating Nashon Garrett, Eddie, and Gilman was just way out of the norm for him. Heck he even beat the 15th seed to get to wrestle Garrett. Milhoff is better, but I do not see him getting on the podium this year.

Moisey is just not getting it done this year. I wonder if the NCAA's were just a freak showing for him. Nothing he did before it or since has been that amazing. Beating Nashon Garrett, Eddie, and Gilman was just way out of the norm for him. Heck he even beat the 15th seed to get to wrestle Garrett. Milhoff is better, but I do not see him getting on the podium this year.
I thought he wrestled well at the scuffle after his loss he beat a few good guys there but I do agree with some of your points as well its a long season and the NCAA tournament is always full of surprises won't be any different at msg

Good to see OU having some success. They are a decent second tier team. Probably more of a 10-15 dual team. Milhoff is improving but still too many holes to be competive with the elite teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT