ADVERTISEMENT

OU has ass't coach wrestling position open

oberebo

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
Shawnee,OK
Jared Frayer announced in April at an OU wrestling Banquet(yes they have wrestling banquets-not us however) that he is leaving his assistant coach position at Oklahoma to return to Florida to be closer to family. Frayer was on a short list of two (He and Michael Lightner as the alias "Howdohedoit" who posted on our board or more commonly referred to as Howdy Doody My bet is still on Lightner and if that is true than we can expect to see more of Howdy. Mark Cody reportedly told Warren Applegate AKA Big Apple on the mat.com that the position is open and will just see who applies.
I understand that this may be old news but had not seen it reported anywhere except on the Mat.com.

Your inside guy is sure working hard getting you all this cutting inside information. Not even Mr OU (Micco and Cranberry Adams) spilled the beans.

Originally posted by oberebo:

Jared Frayer announced in April at an OU wrestling Banquet(yes they have wrestling banquets-not us however) that he is leaving his assistant coach position at Oklahoma to return to Florida to be closer to family. Frayer was on a short list of two (He and Michael Lightner as the alias "Howdohedoit" who posted on our board or more commonly referred to as Howdy Doody My bet is still on Lightner and if that is true than we can expect to see more of Howdy. Mark Cody reportedly told Warren Applegate AKA Big Apple on the mat.com that the position is open and will just see who applies.
I understand that this may be old news but had not seen it reported anywhere except on the Mat.com.
As I understand it, John Smith has applied for the assistant position under Mark Cody. This has been confirmed to me by an anonymous source that has said both John and Mark have agreed completely to deny this rumor if ever asked. The proof will be if anyone does ask either John or Cody if this is true, and they do, in fact, deny it. In accordance with the prophecy.

A quick reading of your logic fully explains why you are a Swooner fan. Your grasp on reality, tenuous at best, has you now looking for any way to regain contact. You are far too near-sighted to achieve this goal and light years away from any credible outcome.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT