ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Everyone including the slow 10+

iasooner2000

All-American
Sep 12, 2011
Please return your warm welcome of us landthieves to the new fledgling political board ‘OConnells’ at your convenience and show the plebes how this 1A thing is done. sc@david has made an appearance so welcome aboard

It's terrible. You guys should all move there.

Why don't you just say what you really mean. 🤣🤣
5f7bbb1b-d2c1-49b6-8397-17e4b23264e3_text.gif

K2C,
Please see if you can get fitty and SiL out of jail
Thanks
Gary all I can tell you is to have fitty and SIL PM Brandon Drumm on the OU site and ask for reinstatement. That's how I did it.

He will ask why you were banned and just tell him the truth.

Good luck...Hope High Stick PM's him also. I enjoyed his retorts on that board before he was banned. Same with Clintoon. He knows football better than his politics...lol

You can also pm me at this site (you have to join but it's free). I go under the handle Oklahombre.

Damn man, I know nothing about the circumstances, but that's brutal and sounds more than a little chickenshit.

I kind of deserved it. Kind of.

On the free board, we had our ongoing pissing contests, but we all pretty much got along fine; an environment very similar to this board. But things got a lot worse when a few of the SoonerScoop pay-side snobs occasionally showed up for the sole purpose of causing trouble. We didn't take any crap off of them. But the standard to judge by was this: if you were a paying member, you were untouchable. If you were a freeloader, you could not push back. Josh_M banned a bunch of people and posted a sticky that basically nuked the message board with his threats. Many were banned, many left. I was banned for a month for not heeding his warning.

This little video is a perfect parable of what happened.

Mr. Buxton = Josh M
Francis = The small handful of pay-side pot-stirrers that would come over.
PeeWee = Me

Last edited:
I loved reading the legendary Indian fairdinkem abuse the Dave clone toto. I sometimes felt sorry for toto. Next up was soonerinlOUisiana abuse of toto. fairdinkem vanished. I wonder if Josh took a dim view of fairdinkem and SiL being so much smarter than Josh.

Dave, Syskatine and Josh would probably be close friends.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Gary all I can tell you is to have fitty and SIL PM Brandon Drumm on the OU site and ask for reinstatement. That's how I did it.

He will ask why you were banned and just tell him the truth.

Good luck...Hope High Stick PM's him also. I enjoyed his retorts on that board before he was banned. Same with Clintoon. He knows football better than his politics...lol

You can also pm me at this site (you have to join but it's free). I go under the handle Oklahombre.

I was temp banned for criticizing Lincoln Riley (before he PABOW-ed). But I was perma banned for telling Josh_M where to go, and what to do with himself once he got there.

There used to be a site called orangepower.com that allowed a single mod torpedo the place. Told the users they couldn't post conservative sources and banned users in the course of political discussions. That site is no longer around.

There used to be a site called orangepower.com that allowed a single mod torpedo the place. Told the users they couldn't post conservative sources and banned users in the course of political discussions. That site is no longer around.
Censoring opposing opinion seems to be a common trait for those on the left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT