ADVERTISEMENT

OSU vs. FSU

Duo

Heisman Candidate
Jul 23, 2006
Questions:

* What are your thoughts on AT&T Stadium aka Jerry's World aka Cowboys Stadium? Since there is no mass transport to the stadium it looks like fans had better get to the game way early to avoid the rush. Thoughts on the stadium in general?

* So, which team is designated as the home team in this match up?

* Is this a two game series with the second game to be played in 2015?

* In many respects the FSU team this year will actually be better than the National Championship team of last year! Many of the players last year were young and lacked CFB experience.........not the least of which was Jameis Winston. The players that left for the NFL will be missed however in every case there will be substantial replacements.

* How will the OSU team this year compare to last year's team? What are the biggest losses to graduation, NFL, injuries, etc.? Who will be the most exciting OSU players to watch this year?

* What are your thoughts on the game? Can OSU pull and upset and come away with a win?

* Here's wishing everybody a great pre-game, game and post-game experience and for both teams to continue and have a fantastic year. Thoughts on great places for fans to eat, drink and party prior to the game?

Dont really know you guys had some great teams in years past how are you supposed to look this year?

Ahhh.....this board is basically dead.
sick.r191677.gif

These boys will fight their asses off. Whether it will be enough, we'll see.

It's great to be playing you guys. Here's to no injuries and a well played game.

Your coach is a badass.

If the Cowboys can keep it within the spread I think most of the fans will be happy. Big rebuilding year this year. Lost a lot of seniors. When you go against a team that has NFL talent all over the field you better play your A game and hope they make some mistakes.

There will be several players making their first collegiate appearance in this game. That's asking a lot of a kid on national tv, in that stadium, against the defending national champs, who most say are a better team this year. Just the wrong year to be playing FSU, but you play the game for a reason. The Cowboys have nothing to lose.

Well said, long dong.

I like watching you guys play. I have for years now. As I said earlier, love your coach as well. This is an exciting matchup for me regardless of the possible outcomes.

Originally posted by Duo:
Questions:

* What are your thoughts on AT&T Stadium aka Jerry's World aka Cowboys Stadium? Since there is no mass transport to the stadium it looks like fans had better get to the game way early to avoid the rush. Thoughts on the stadium in general?

* So, which team is designated as the home team in this match up?

* Is this a two game series with the second game to be played in 2015?

* In many respects the FSU team this year will actually be better than the National Championship team of last year! Many of the players last year were young and lacked CFB experience.........not the least of which was Jameis Winston. The players that left for the NFL will be missed however in every case there will be substantial replacements.

* How will the OSU team this year compare to last year's team? What are the biggest losses to graduation, NFL, injuries, etc.? Who will be the most exciting OSU players to watch this year?

* What are your thoughts on the game? Can OSU pull and upset and come away with a win?

* Here's wishing everybody a great pre-game, game and post-game experience and for both teams to continue and have a fantastic year. Thoughts on great places for fans to eat, drink and party prior to the game?
* I would get there a bit early to avoid the traffic.
*I am pretty sure OSU is the home team
*This is a one game match up. They agreed to play one time at Jerry World.
*FSU is good and will take a perfect game from the Cowboys to win.
*Most exciting players to watch will be Hill and the DL probably.
*OSU could pull an upset if FSU doesn't play a great game and OSU is flawless. Other then that it is an up hill battle.
*I am not sure on this one but there are lots of places around the stadium to grab a bite to eat and a beer.

We respect OSU and are NOT taking them lightly. My 'guesstimate' is that the game will be close for two or even three quarters, then Jameis buckles down and Noles win by 10 - 14. "Guesstimate B:" - this is less likely, but possible - OSU gets down early, loses some confidence, and the Noles roll by 21.

Originally posted by DoakCampbell1972:
We respect OSU and are NOT taking them lightly. My 'guesstimate' is that the game will be close for two or even three quarters, then Jameis buckles down and Noles win by 10 - 14. "Guesstimate B:" - this is less likely, but possible - OSU gets down early, loses some confidence, and the Noles roll by 21.
DC 1972.....

We all know that Jimbo would like to go undefeated and play for another NC. But, I wonder how much he would like to see Jameis win another Heisman? Because if that is important to him he just might come out gunning from the get go. If not we may see a lot more of the running game. What do you think?

With nothing to lose, I see OSU bringing their A game and we better not take you lightly. I don't think Jameis has the rythym this year as he did with last year's group of receivers so I think the game will be closer than expected...an upset is definitely not out of the question. We better play with a chip on our shoulder if we want to beat a motivated team.

I can tell you that I have never seen a coach or a player as unconcerned about individual awards like Jimbo and Jameis. There is no better teammate than Jameis. They are focused on this teams success.

2 undefeated seasons in a row is nearly impossible. The loss could be this game. I think we win, but no one on our squad takes you guys for granted. NO ONE.

No injuries and good ball. Thats all I hope for.

Re: Yell for the Mountain Eers vs the Red Elephants!

WE ARE.....NATIONAL CHAMPS...... AND WILL HAND YOU A LOSS TO START THE YEAR BIG 12

Originally posted by Duo:
Ahhh.....this board is basically dead.
sick.r191677.gif
You might notice that this board (the free board) rarely has man people on it while The Corral (the pay site) currently has nearly 500 on it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT