ADVERTISEMENT

Orange man

The question I have is will Democrat voters care. Sadly I think they will not have a single concern with any of this and will quickly dismiss it without ever thinking of the consequences it has for our country or themselves.
Democrats don't live in a world that has a media that presents them with any of this. They are aware of it and have written it off as political propaganda. That is how it was portrayed. Some people still think the Mueller Report is completely factual, as well as the Carter-Page document. Some people believe Trump said that White Nationalists are good people, but they never saw the entire clip. Be very careful though, as Republicans are not above this type of thing as well. It's why independent journalism is very important and growing in popularity in the US today. Fox News kicking out Tucker was the worst move they could have made, as he will make more now as an independent journalist not tied to Fox News. Interestingly the podcast sphere has many different kinds of conservative voices on it. Ben Shapiro disagrees with Tucker's views on foreign policy, add in Russell Brand and you get a completely knew idea from both of those people.

Last edited:
Democrats don't live in a world that has a media that presents them with any of this. They are aware of it and have written it off as political propaganda. That is how it was portrayed. Some people still think the Mueller Report is completely factual, as well as the Carter-Page document. Some people believe Trump said that White Nationalists are good people, but they never saw the entire clip. Be very careful though, as Republicans are not above this type of thing as well. It's why independent journalism is very important and growing in popularity in the US today. Fox News kicking out Tucker was the worst move they could have made, as he will make more now as an independent journalist tied to Fox News. Interestingly the podcast sphere has many different kinds of conservative voices on it. Ben Shapiro disagrees with Tucker's views on foreign policy, add in Russell Brand and you get a completely knew idea from both of those people.
Always been a big fan of Catherine Herridge. She seemed to try and report the facts and stayed away from the political bias even though I think she is strongly anti Republican. She left FOX for CBS but as of yesterday she's out of a job along with around 800 others at CBS. I don't thin she will have any problem finding a job on her terms and I hope she goes the independent route.

The question I have is will Democrat voters care. Sadly I think they will not have a single concern with any of this and will quickly dismiss it without ever thinking of the consequences it has for our country or themselves.

this is for the legal record to substantiate the hell being unleashed in the name of the people and the republic

a craptastic economy open border
a senile president is for the ccp/dnc voters

Always been a big fan of Catherine Herridge. She seemed to try and report the facts and stayed away from the political bias even though I think she is strongly anti Republican. She left FOX for CBS but as of yesterday she's out of a job along with around 800 others at CBS. I don't thin she will have any problem finding a job on her terms and I hope she goes the independent route.

The cable news networks like CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC are becoming extinct. Before that, the Broadcast networks will be the first to lay off workers. That is already happening. Newspapers are pretty much dead and irrelevant today. Vacuums are going to be created, and those vacuums will be filled with a new generation of news. Tucker Carlson is out front on that. Catherine Herridge would do well following Tucker's example. Matt Taibi is another one, and sub stack is becoming a place for journalists to put independent work as well as Rumble. I believe there is a good portion of the US craving unbiased news media. Dan even posts some from independent journalists as well. I don't agree with them, but they are well-written, and they are not the corporate media. It will be interesting to see who gets out of corporate media over the next few years and become successful on their own.

The cable news networks like CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC are becoming extinct. Before that, the Broadcast networks will be the first to lay off workers. That is already happening. Newspapers are pretty much dead and irrelevant today. Vacuums are going to be created, and those vacuums will be filled with a new generation of news. Tucker Carlson is out front on that. Catherine Herridge would do well following Tucker's example. Matt Taibi is another one, and sub stack is becoming a place for journalists to put independent work as well as Rumble. I believe there is a good portion of the US craving unbiased news media. Dan even posts some from independent journalists as well. I don't agree with them, but they are well-written, and they are not the corporate media. It will be interesting to see who gets out of corporate media over the next few years and become successful on their own.

twitter pays big bucks for views

why cut fox in on it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT