ADVERTISEMENT

Orange and Black results?

I was watching on Instagram, you could hear John say, “you were around the head for 5 seconds” This would be a reference to rule 5.7.14 “Stalling by Side Headlock. When an offensive wrestler applies a side headlock or cross body headlock to the defensive wrestler, the referee immediately shall start a verbal and visual five-second count. If the offensive wrestler does not release the hold or attempt to put his opponent in a near-fall situation (defined as on their back or in a near-fall criterion) before the referee reaches his fifth count, the offensive wrestler shall be called for stalling.

Reactions: cachap5327
A couple of thoughts from someone who sat too high to see the close-up action. I thought the action was decent in a setting where the wrestlers know the other guys strengths and tendencies. We have several wrestlers who can compete on the national stage. We have some youngsters who are talented but need strength and time to really make a mark nationally. It was great to see some live wrestling and I hope we can get the season in including the nationals.

Reactions: driad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT