ADVERTISEMENT

Oops! What have we here?

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
CNBC. Published Wed. Jun 9, 2021, 5:40 PM EDT. Biden revokes key permit. Keystone XL ends. I could cut and paste but one can look up just as I did. Keystone has been on and off. Biden and Mugabe energy policies have cost the US consumer.

My neighborhood Stripes gasoline was $1.74 on Election Day. Look at gasoline since. Today I bought really cheap gasoline at Walmart. $2.71. The leftists think I'm supposed to stand on my head and stack greased bbs because gasoline is under a buck higher than when Trump checked out.

My $.112 per kWH electricity contract runs out July 3. Today the best I can get is 6 months at $.147 perkWh. I just paid an $89 electric bill. My new upcoming rate will put this bill at $119.

I'm something else!

fc419fd204e86590.jpeg

Last edited:

energy lobbyists claimed developing tar sands would protect our national energy security and bring U.S. fuel prices down. But environmental reviews by both the Obama and Trump administrations concluded that the Keystone XL pipeline would not have lowered gasoline prices. NRDC and its partners also found the majority of Keystone XL oil would have been sent to markets overseas—aided by a 2015 reversal of a ban on crude oil exports.

This lines up with an industry trend: Oil and gas companies are exporting 8.4 million barrels of crude oil and refined fuels every single day. That’s up nearly threefold from a decade ago, and an amount equal to 42 percent of our consumption. And these exports are more than 10 times the capacity of the proposed Keystone XL pipeline.”

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
It's not likely gas and diesel prices will lower if gov charges more to drill on fed lands. We could build a thousand Keystones. Are there those among us who have trouble with arithmetic?

What keeps Caitlan Clark from throwing a basketball from the International Space Station to the earth atmosphere? The correct answer? Nothing.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
It's not likely gas and diesel prices will lower if gov charges more to drill on fed lands. We could build a thousand Keystones. Are there those among us who have trouble with arithmetic?

What keeps Caitlan Clark from throwing a basketball from the International Space Station to the earth atmosphere? The correct answer? Nothing.
Ideology > Economics, Ideology > human well being, Ideology > reality for our Leftists

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT