ADVERTISEMENT

One Point About The Russian Hack

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa
Why would a Russian intelligence agency share hacked material with Wikileaks? I would think they have far more room to black male people instead of being benevolent paragons of virtue in US politics/elections. And if they did do the hacking, why would they want the hack exposed when they could potentially get even deeper into the political system and even into other governments secrets via The Hildabeasts hubris with her home server?

What would Donna B have paid to not have emails out her as a news person who gave that POS Clinton the debate questions before hand?

What would the staffer that referred to minorities as "taco bowels" paid for that to not get out?

How much would the Clinton slush fund have paid for the whole story to not get out exposing the transmission of classified material?

I'm still sticking with an inside source or some guy (maybe Russian) in the basement of his mom's house being the source.

Last edited:
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
What would Donna B have paid to not have emails out her as a news person who gave that POS Clinton the debate questions before hand?

What would the staffer that referred to minorities as "taco bowels" paid for that to not get out?

Whatever it is those low level Dems would have paid, it is way less valuable than the presidency of the United States. If you believe what people are stating as the Russia motive, the Russian weren't in it for the money they were in it to weaken the public's faith in institutions.

How much would the Clinton slush fund have paid for the whole story to not get out exposing the transmission of classified material?
Russian's didn't expose that. That came out on its own.

Reactions: CowboyJD
the Russian weren't in it for the money they were in it to weaken the public's faith in institutions.
0bama and Congress did such a terrific job obliterating the public's faith in institutions during the past 8 years, and Bush Lite and Congress the 8 years prior to that, that none of us need the Russians to distrust and despise the elite political class cesspool that is our government.

0bama and Congress did such a terrific job obliterating the public's faith in institutions during the past 8 years, and Bush Lite and Congress the 8 years prior to that, that none of us need the Russians to distrust and despise the elite political class cesspool that is our government.
Come on man. You know there is a difference between suspecting that politicians are all bad and corrupt, and putting off enough smoke that the legitimacy of an election is questioned.

Hacked.jpg

Have you seen the Dems lately?
Yep, not shocking after the last 16 years. And that's exactly why nobody needed the Russians. But we also saw the Republicans during the same time period.

In order to understand who elected Trump and why, you've got to clear your mind of tradional thinking. Not saying you don't understand, I'm saying the political establishment as a whole doesn't understand, including the die hard partisan voters from both sides.

A perfect example is MegaPoke. Why would any libertarian minded person vote for Trump? Never Hillary is one reason of course, but I'll also include that Trump is the farthest thing from establishment politics we've ever seen. After an abysmal eight years of 0bama and 8 years of a Congress with an approval rating only a chip shot away from zero, it should be painfully obvious why Trump and painfully obvious that unless the Russians actually physically altered votes, their alleged election meddling is worth about as much as the country's opinion of Congress.

Yep, not shocking after the last 16 years. And that's exactly why nobody needed the Russians. But we also saw the Republicans during the same time period.

In order to understand who elected Trump and why, you've got to clear your mind of tradional thinking. Not saying you don't understand, I'm saying the political establishment as a whole doesn't understand, including the die hard partisan voters from both sides.

A perfect example is MegaPoke. Why would any libertarian minded person vote for Trump? Never Hillary is one reason of course, but I'll also include that Trump is the farthest thing from establishment politics we've ever seen. After an abysmal eight years of 0bama and 8 years of a Congress with an approval rating only a chip shot away from zero, it should be painfully obvious why Trump and painfully obvious that unless the Russians actually physically altered votes, their alleged election meddling is worth about as much as the country's opinion of Congress.
You must be in the wrong thread. We are talking about why the Russians would release emails rather than blackmail people. I think you are looking for the "Amateur theorizing about the rise of DJT" thread.
MegaPoke. . . . libertarian minded person
giphy.gif

You must be in the wrong thread. We are talking about why the Russians would release emails rather than blackmail people. I think you are looking for the "Amateur theorizing about the rise of DJT" thread.

giphy.gif
the Russian weren't in it for the money they were in it to weaken the public's faith in institutions.
I'm simply telling you that alleged Russian meddling didn't produce the result of the election as it obviously wasn't necessary. But dang, since you called me out for not staying on the topic of blackmail and what not...

I don't think the Russians would engage in blackmail for the purpose of meddling in US politics. Too messy. If we're holding on to the narrative that the Russians wanted Trump elected, damn, Hillary was really really bad.

I'm simply telling you that alleged Russian meddling didn't produce the result of the election
Who said they did? I said they undermined faith in the institution, which is evident in the Democratic political class thinking that the president elect is a Russian Manchurian candidate.

Reactions: Medic007
Who said they did? I said they undermined faith in the institution, which is evident in the Democratic political class thinking that the president elect is a Russian Manchurian candidate.
Good point, but I don't think the Dems needed Putin to think that. It's just the latest label and the one that has gotten the most traction. Hell, with as committed the Dems are to the status quo of the party, they can easily make up any shit to get behind as a rallying cry. A quick review of all of the Trump iterations during the campaign shows the evolutionary pattern.

Do they really think that the election was "hacked," or do they claim it for optics?

Do they really think that the election was "hacked," or do they claim it for optics?
You got me. I concede. Russia would have been far better off squeezing a few hundred thou from Donna Brazile.

I think #notmypresident started before the "Russians got Trump elected" narrative.

I think #notmypresident started before the "Russians got Trump elected" narrative.
Already conceded. Russians were/would have been stupid to leak to wikileaks when they had suck juicy blackmail on Donna Brazile.

You got me. I concede. Russia would have been far better off squeezing a few hundred thou from Donna Brazile.

I made no reference to DB. So, I didn't "got you."

There's a reason Dems would play like they actually believe Russia "hacked" the election, while, in secret, they know there's no direct connection to votes cast.

How is this alluding you?

This is pertinent because you assert as fact "which is evident in the Democratic political class thinking that the president elect is a Russian Manchurian candidate."

This isn't rocket science.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT