ADVERTISEMENT

One of today's random, casual Biff lies.

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018

Lie to a room of people that know every raise they've gotten. He simply can not help but lie.

I've never seen anything like it. He is truly a pathological liar. It's an involuntary compulsion and the feeble minded become numb to his constant lies. Some sooner than others.

It takes a real butt plug to turn giving the men that protect your ability to be a snizz a big raise a bad thing.

A sniveling butt plug.

Reactions: poke2001

Lie to a room of people that know every raise they've gotten. He simply can not help but lie.

I've never seen anything like it. He is truly a pathological liar. It's an involuntary compulsion and the feeble minded become numb to his constant lies. Some sooner than others.
What’s the actual data?

It takes a real butt plug to turn giving the men that protect your ability to be a snizz a big raise a bad thing.

A sniveling butt plug.

Homoerotic insult # 7389. Damn dude, just.... ease the projection back a notch.

What’s the actual data?

I don't know, he shitfans lies faster than anyone can clean them up. They get raises all the time.

I don't know, he shitfans lies faster than anyone can clean them up. They get raises all the time.

Avoidance is a wonderful therapy.

Weird that you immediately associate buttplugs with gays.

Probably because that's your only frame of reference.

What were those ‘raises’ (averages) vs inflation?

I don’t know. Toon, do your work. Sis needs something to like.

Telling people who’ve gotten raises this is the first one in a while? Yup...pretty damn blatant lol

How does this impact people in any way?

Unlike the continual stream of lies from Obama about Obamacare.

Trump put money in pockets, the inverse is true of the other guy.

How does this impact people in any way?

Unlike the continual stream of lies from Obama about Obamacare.

Trump put money in pockets, the inverse is true of the other guy.

Anything yet, Mr. Repressed Answer Man?

Weird that you immediately associate buttplugs with gays.

Probably because that's your only frame of reference.

Your wife doesn't count she no doubt needs... supplementation in the bedroomification if ya know what I'm sayin'. ;)

Your wife doesn't count she no doubt needs... supplementation in the bedroomification if ya know what I'm sayin'. ;)

You like doods. No worries Sis. Now, back to your infatuation with butt plugs. Your scruples read like an open book. Carry on, we don’t judge.

Last edited:
Little Billy Kristol:

c2985cf1cb.jpg

Reactions: Alpha Poke

Question: Is this a terminology thing? I haven't gotten a "raise" in 5 years (basically since my last promotion). I have received 2-3% per year in "cost of living" adjustments. Also, which part is Trump lying about, the no raises for the troops in 10 years or that he got them 10%? I don't read every tweat or monitor every statement or action he's done, so not familiar with the data that supports your claims of untruthfulness. Can you reference anything?

Question: Is this a terminology thing? I haven't gotten a "raise" in 5 years (basically since my last promotion). I have received 2-3% per year in "cost of living" adjustments. Also, which part is Trump lying about, the no raises for the troops in 10 years or that he got them 10%? I don't read every tweat or monitor every statement or action he's done, so not familiar with the data that supports your claims of untruthfulness. Can you reference anything?

Both parts were wrong.

I’ll get you started...

Average military pay raise in 2017, 2.1%.
Average inflation rate in 2017, 2.1%.

Average military pay raise in 2016, 1.3%.
Average inflation rate in 2016, 2.1%. Whoopsie.

Average military pay raise 2015, 1.0%.
Average inflation rate in 2015, 0.7%. Knocked that one outta the park!

We can keep going but it will only make OP look dumber than a box of butt plugs.

So based on your chart, the average base pay increase for a soldier for every year since 2010 has been at or less than the equivalent inflation rate. So in effect, troops haven't received a real raise in 10 years. So that part of his statement is accurate realisticly, but not necessarily literally (again, depends on whether you consider a cost-of-living adjustment the same as a raise). That said, I agree that his second statement about 10% raises does not align to this same data and looks to be false.

So based on your chart, the average base pay increase for a soldier for every year since 2010 has been at or less than the equivalent inflation rate. So in effect, troops haven't received a real raise in 10 years. So that part of his statement is accurate realisticly, but not necessarily literally (again, depends on whether you consider a cost-of-living adjustment the same as a raise). That said, I agree that his second statement about 10% raises does not align to this same data and looks to be false.

LOL Alf just posted raises. RIght there. But to defend Biff, you re-define them as not raises. They're ANNUAL.

And if the above isn't a raise, what raise did he give them?

LOL Alf just posted raises. RIght there. But to defend Biff, you re-define them as not raises. They're ANNUAL.

And if the above isn't a raise, what raise did he give them?
During last year’s teacher strike they kept yelling that they hadn’t received raises in many years, but if I recall they were getting pay bumps every year for cost of living increases. I might be misremembering things here because I don’t really care but I’m almost certain this was a thing.

Reactions: BvillePoker
Is there anything you actually understand?

I don't have you comprehensive expertise in buttpluggery, but yeah, I can understand some things. If it's any consolation, you're not the only punchline for your HRC derangement/conspiracy theories.

I don't have you comprehensive expertise in buttpluggery, but yeah, I can understand some things. If it's any consolation, you're not the only punchline for your HRC derangement/conspiracy theories.

Yeah, derangement.

Mountains of evidence of Pay for Play and tax fraud.

I get why you can't bring yourself to watch everything I've said confirmed, it would lead you to question to many things and that's not in the program.

I get why you can't bring yourself to watch everything I've said confirmed, it would lead you to question to many things and that's not in the program.

Nothing you have said is remotely confirmed. You and a couple others have been showing your ass for years. Silly conspiracy theories circulated by right wing media and you snarf it up like gospel. You've been a punchline for believing this shit for years now. If I'm wrong, we'd see her charged.

Reactions: 0rangeSlice
Nothing you have said is remotely confirmed. You and a couple others have been showing your ass for years. Silly conspiracy theories circulated by right wing media and you snarf it up like gospel. You've been a punchline for believing this shit for years now. If I'm wrong, we'd see her charged.

Yeah, those accountant types are usually just cut ups.

Explain how you're not a punchline for believing and repeating everything Russia?

You keep using "Conspiracy." I don't think you know what it means.

inconceivable-quotes-from-the-princess-bride-15-gifs-277.jpg

This has to make you libs sick

Not really sure what you think your taunting is accomplishing lol...

You think videos of Obama’s getting applauded by troops don’t exist? Is this what you’re left with for smack Harry? What a paper-thin playbook.

I’m curious...what sickness should I be experiencing because of a 20 second phone video?

Not really sure what you think your taunting is accomplishing lol...

You think videos of Obama’s getting applauded by troops don’t exist? Is this what you’re left with for smack Harry? What a paper-thin playbook.

I’m curious...what sickness should I be experiencing because of a 20 second phone video?

Victories are hard to come by. Now people wanting a pic of the president is winning lol.

Reactions: MitchLL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT