ADVERTISEMENT

Once we know the truth about Biden…

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
Can you imagine a movie about this Presidency?

Who is really running the country? How hard they have to work to manage him?

All of his handlers last night had to be praying last night when he walked on stage he would find and stop at the podium. You know it is true.

They hold their breath every time he moves or says anything.

You think last night was embarrassing, just imagine how bad it is off camera. Joe is the biggest freak show of the all Libs.

Last edited:

All of his handlers last night had to be praying last night when he walked on stage he would stop at the podium. You know it is true.

You think last night was embarrassing, just imagine how bad it is off camera. Joe is the biggest freak show of the all Libs.
I’d cast Chris Burke in the lead role, although his cognitive ability might be too high.
Chris-Burke-467.jpg

That is the real question, who is running the country? Who and why has opened the borders to millions of illegals, allowed Russia to invade Ukraine, supported Iran, allowed China to grow unchecked, destroyed our foreign policy and our country. I understand the trillions of dollars of give aways that have caused inflation to sky rocket, straight up theft without care of the damage done to the people and the country.

That would be Obama, it's everything that he wanted to do, but not have to take the blame for.
All of his handlers last night had to be praying last night when he walked on stage he would find and stop at the podium. You know it is true.
He stopped and pointed at the podium like he had to remind himself where it was.

Russia and China almost assuredly understand how bad it is. I'm holding my breath that China doesn't attack Tiawan in the next few months. We are in more peril than we ever were after WWII. This is downright dangerous, and all the Dems can do is sit on their hands and not evoke the 25th when it is the only right thing to do. They would rather destroy the US than relinquish power.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT