ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma ties to riot

Some people are held to a higher standard. If we believe that consequences are good at deterrent and character building we applaud this. Since we know that letting the blm/antifa crowd act like untrained animals while getting their charges dropped only leads to more crime, then we should applaud that as well. Same with defund the police. If dems want to defund their towns and neighborhoods, do it now, today. I want my neighborhood and my state to punish people who break the law because it leads to longer term safety.

for example, @davidallen ‘s shithole town full of spoiled brats with no consequences.

Some people are held to a higher standard. If we believe that consequences are good at deterrent and character building we applaud this. Since we know that letting the blm/antifa crowd act like untrained animals while getting their charges dropped only leads to more crime, then we should applaud that as well. Same with defund the police. If dems want to defund their towns and neighborhoods, do it now, today. I want my neighborhood and my state to punish people who break the law because it leads to longer term safety.

for example, @davidallen ‘s shithole town full of spoiled brats with no consequences.
Yep, if you're from the redist of the red states, don't break bad.
They're laying for ya.

Escjp4EXIAAltNL

Bernie Bros

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT