ADVERTISEMENT

Oil reserves released by Biden expected to primarily go to China, India

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Unbelievable that we are going to sell part of this SPR release to the GD chinese, what is wrong with these moron politicians? Third article have seen saying this is the game, pathetic. For the record don't think we should release any but getting the public to think this will help is flat out ignorant and its only cover for selling OUR OIL to other countries.

I heard he released sour crude and our refineries won't accept it or don't process that anymore. I bet this is why it is being sent there. A place where they pollute the environment and don't give a shit.

I heard he released sour crude and our refineries won't accept it or don't process that anymore. I bet this is why it is being sent there. A place where they pollute the environment and don't give a shit.
Gulf Sour isn't really a hot commodity in the US. I would certainly hope the "experts" here understand how the crude markets work, then again...

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Gulf Sour isn't really a hot commodity in the US. I would certainly hope the "experts" here understand how the crude markets work, then again...
I am in a good mode and its Thanksgiving Eve so I won't take you to task also but let's be honest this a farce on Bidens part also because we burn 20M a day here in the USA so this isn't really going to help much. I would have kept it in the war chest made you cupcakes pay the extra 18 cents a gallon until I opened up energy in the USA kind of like Trump did. The whole thing is media headlines. I wouldn't be letting go of oil from the reserve though because when we fight China we will need it.

What is that saying if you aren't conquering your dying.

@soonerinlOUisiana did I proof read this well enough to pass the spelling test today? I am sure @Sunburnt Indian will be along with a narcissist post telling us how awesome he is shortly also.

BEAT OU **** THEM HOES!!!!!!!!!

braveheart-mel-gibson.gif

KjmC.gif

I am in a good mode and its Thanksgiving Eve so I won't take you to task also but let's be honest this a farce on Bidens part also because we burn 20M a day here in the USA so this isn't really going to help much. I would have kept it in the war chest made you cupcakes pay the extra 18 cents a gallon until I opened up energy in the USA kind of like Trump did. The whole thing is media headlines. I wouldn't be letting go of oil from the reserve though because when we fight China we will need it.

@soonerinlOUisiana did I proof read this well enough to pass the spelling test today? I am sure @Sunburnt Indian will be along with a narcissist post telling us how awesome he is shortly also.

KjmC.gif
Optics. Nothing more. High fossil fuel prices are a good thing IMO.

• Sad

I'm no expert but why on earth would you help the GD chinese out with anything DA? Name one good reason? Its like this country isn't content enough with letting those bastards have moles in sensitive labs at universities, spies sleeping with congressmen, spies driving congresswomen, stealing everything and anything technological they can, allowing them to buy land in the US, almost unfettered university access for their dam citizens (~327,000 in undergraduate and graduate courses 2019-2020), etc etc. We shouldn't help them out with AMYTHING....from buying their cheap shit, to visiting the great wall, terra cotta army and so on. The west is slitting its own throat, just unbelievable.

I'm no expert but why on earth would you help the GD chinese out with anything DA? Name one good reason? Its like this country isn't content enough with letting those bastards have moles in sensitive labs at universities, spies sleeping with congressmen, spies driving congresswomen, stealing everything and anything technological they can, allowing them to buy land in the US, almost unfettered university access for their dam citizens (~327,000 in undergraduate and graduate courses 2019-2020), etc etc. We shouldn't help them out with AMYTHING....from buying their cheap shit, to visiting the great wall, terra cotta army and so on. The west is slitting its own throat, just unbelievable.
Do you understand how commodities, like crude, are bought and sold? It really isn't like Biden or anyone else in the administration said "sell that oil over there to China". Rather, what is most likely occurring is the US strategic reserve is simply selling an allocation on the open market. The price then will dip slightly for a short period of time because of the increased supply. Anyone in that market will benefit. My question would be why the hell are we buying sour?

If we truly want to compete with the Chinese we will support basic research in renewables rather than wasting treasure propping up a slowly dying market like fossil fuels.

• Haha

KjmC.gif
Why not leave us with a well written piece? Let us make assumptions.

Why end it with cementing our opinions?

Reactions: iasooner2000
Enjoy it. Just have a plan for what comes next.
It will never go away thus the idiocy in trying to change it instead of looking at a way to solve the pollution in a realistic way. Like air scrubbers.

I see it like the plastic in the ocean and you have been around and know I am passionate about cleaning the oceans up. They are not just trying to rid the world of all plastic products. They are making more ecofriendly plastics or ways to actually remove the plastics from the ocean. I mean why there isn't a filter system to catch trash in every drain near the coastline is beyond me. The democrats' problems aren't the idea it's the way to get there.

Reactions: davidallen
If that were the reason, the Biden Administration and the MSM would be regurgitating this talking point.

how do you think fuel prices affect poor minorities who live paycheck to paycheck?
Should have invested that stimulus money in crypto like the rest of us geniuses who aren't poors. I wonder is @Sunburnt Indian has a 60-question test on how to big dick life and make millions? I maybe could write one up for him.

@soonerinlOUisiana is my spelling still checking out and grammar? I am trying little loser. Get that second-place flag ready for this weekend.

Should have invested that stimulus money in crypto like the rest of us geniuses who aren't poors. I wonder is @Sunburnt Indian has a 60-question test on how to big dick life and make millions? I maybe could write one up for him.

@soonerinlOUisiana is my spelling still checking out and grammar? I am trying little loser. Get that second-place flag ready for this weekend.
Wow, you just can’t help being a fvcking idiot, even with spellcheck.

PS: Enjoy “yore” Thanksgiving, squatchkatine. This may be the last year you sit at the Samsonite table.

18739-fhzt.jpeg

Could just do what Ron DeSantis is doing in Florida....Abolishing the State Tax on Fuels for a period. Believe it was like 18-20 cents a gallon.

Reality is, until people are just more mindful of their driving and consumption habits, we'll continue to be at the mercy of these people who hate us.

PS: Enjoy “yore” Thanksgiving, squatchkatine. This may be the last year you sit at the Samsonite table.

18739-fhzt.jpeg
That second-place flag comment really works you up doesn't it.

18739-fhzt.jpeg
As most members know, with every post we leave a gold mine of information. We have our 3 or 4 that keep insisting on proving to the rest of us glaring shortcomings.

I have that series of questions and directives that Tulsaaggieson, 2012Bearcat, soonerinlOUisiana and iasooner2000 can answer. That 3 or 4 are clueless and are apparently dead set on denying the rest of us the pleasure of forgetting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT