ADVERTISEMENT

Oh okay... NOW she gets it.

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
She finally asked herself that the morning she was sentenced. Huh. Can some of you MAGA guys help me explain why it took her this long to figure that out?

Reactions: my_2cents
People say all kinds of bullshit in court. Having been involved in numerous court cases it’s always amazed me the crap people come up with to try and manipulate the court. Lawyers are the biggest liars on the planet

Sounds like she took a page out of the lefts playbook. No accountability for her own actions. Meh.
People say all kinds of bullshit in court. Having been involved in numerous court cases it’s always amazed me the crap people come up with to try and manipulate the court. Lawyers are the biggest liars on the planet

Yeah, republicans get talked into rioting by Trump and it's... damned democrats and damned lawyers 😆😆

Well argued, gentlemen.

You just know she was paid to say those words "what has Trump ever done for me"? Also, coming from a woman? 🤣

Lol smart. She was bribed to say it during her sentencing. That's some great conservative punditry.
She reached for lifesaver. What knuckleheads do. And that knucklehead was used by your party for political purposes imo. Get it now? 😉

As for me? Prior to the pandemic, minorities saw lowest unemployment numbers on record with wages rising. Trump led criminal reform, which effected blacks most. Mugabe talked criminal reform.

I never hit my Barclay Bank saving to eat under Trump. I have under Brandon.

Putin wasn't in Ukraine.

Trump set an incumbent record upping his vote total and won comfortably on Election Day. After, the Dimms trotted out their vote harvesting scheme and awarded us with inflationary and crime tidal waves.

As for me? Prior to the pandemic, minorities saw lowest unemployment numbers on record with wages rising. Trump led criminal reform, which effected blacks most. Mugabe talked criminal reform.

I never hit my Barclay Bank saving to eat under Trump. I have under Brandon.

Putin wasn't in Ukraine.

Trump set an incumbent record upping his vote total and won comfortably on Election Day. After, the Dimms trotted out their vote harvesting scheme and awarded us with inflationary and crime tidal waves.
"I was just caught up in it all."

How could these MAGA people have such abysmal judgment?

Reactions: davidallen
What was she guilty of doing? How much prison time did she get?

What was she guilty of doing? How much prison time did she get?
Insurrection. She was shot and killed as she tried climbing through a barricade while cops were screaming don't. She knew better. Did her own thinking. Listened to Trump.

#MAGAJUDGMENT

Insurrection. She was shot and killed as she tried climbing through a barricade while cops were screaming don't. She knew better. Did her own thinking. Listened to Trump.

#MAGAJUDGMENT
Huh? The lady that made the statement in the OP was shot and killed during the riot? Was she speaking from the grave? I'm a little confused about what you're trying to say. By the way there is video evidence disputing the claim the lady who was murdered was climbing through a window.

I’m just glad Democrats are on record as approving the killing of those threatening you. All that’s required is saying don’t do that and then you can shoot any unarmed person. Strange how they don’t have that same view for police officers.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Huh? The lady that made the statement in the OP was shot and killed during the riot? Was she speaking from the grave? I'm a little confused about what you're trying to say. By the way there is video evidence disputing the claim the lady who was murdered was climbing through a window.
Sorry, I was referring to Ashley Babbit, I think her name was. I confused this with another thread I guess.

There's video evidence of her getting shot exactly as she was climbing through the window. It's plain as day. I know, I know, antifa, tourists, ignore the video, you like politicians killed, etc., but her death is Darwinism incarnate. I saw video of people acting like she's some kind of martyr. She looked like a lawless, dumb thug in the video. It's awful also because she's surrounded by men and she was gonna be first through the gate, I guess.

Sorry, I was referring to Ashley Babbit, I think her name was. I confused this with another thread I guess.

There's video evidence of her getting shot exactly as she was climbing through the window. It's plain as day. I know, I know, antifa, tourists, ignore the video, you like politicians killed, etc., but her death is Darwinism incarnate. I saw video of people acting like she's some kind of martyr. She looked like a lawless, dumb thug in the video. It's awful also because she's surrounded by men and she was gonna be first through the gate, I guess.

^^^^needs to organize his flails^^^^^

🤣🤣🤣

The video I saw showed her standing at a window as a guy next to her tries to break the window with a hammer and she pulls him away and punches him. Would that be the same window?

At any rate I was originally asking about your OP. What had that woman done and how much prison time was she given?

At any rate I was originally asking about your OP. What had that woman done and how much prison time was she given?
I don't know.
The video I saw showed her standing at a window as a guy next to her tries to break the window with a hammer and she pulls him away and punches him. Would that be the same window?
At about 24 seconds she had climbed up, not standing on the ground, her head with the red white and blue stuff is at the top of the doors. They shoot her and she falls back out of the window. She had plainly climbed up and was trying to get through the window and was squared up to the officer. She couldn't be any more guilty.

I don't know.

At about 24 seconds she had climbed up, not standing on the ground, her head with the red white and blue stuff is at the top of the doors. They shoot her and she falls back out of the window. She had plainly climbed up and was trying to get through the window and was squared up to the officer. She couldn't be any more guilty.

Guilty of a capital offense, found guilty and executed without a trial? So you don't know what the other woman was guilty of? What was your point in posting about it?

Guilty of a capital offense, found guilty and executed without a trial? So you don't know what the other woman was guilty of? What was your point in posting about it?

My point is until she was literally forced to objectively analyze her own conduct, and see the accusation in writing, and think through why she did what she did, she was bewitched by Trump, just like other feeble minded republicans. (See my signature)
Great thread OP. Groundbreaking.
Hellooooo?

My point is until she was literally forced to objectively analyze her own conduct, and see the accusation in writing, and think through why she did what she did, she was bewitched by Trump, just like other feeble minded republicans. (See my signature)

Hellooooo?
Okay, that's reasonable. But you still don't know of what she was accused or what was her punishment?

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY

Confusion abounds with you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT