ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's America, Lower Your Expectations

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
My grandson has the flu and my daughter asked me to see if I could find some Children's Tylenol because the three stores she went to were out. I spent almost three hours running to different drug stores trying to find it. Finally found a CVS that had two bottles left. While I was running around I talked to a lady that was trying to find baby formula, evidently they haven't solved that shortage either. Thanks Biden voters you suck.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
My grandson has the flu and my daughter asked me to see if I could find some Children's Tylenol because the three stores she went to were out. I spent almost three hours running to different drug stores trying to find it. Finally found a CVS that had two bottles left. While I was running around I talked to a lady that was trying to find baby formula, evidently they haven't solved that shortage either. Thanks Biden voters you suck.
If I didn't know better, legalizing full term abortions is the Democratic party's solution to the supply issues of baby formula.

I wish I did, but after watching 6 months of election ads where that literally was the only platform Dems promoted, I'm not sure.
The "only" platform? Yeah right.

Sorry though that you don't like Democrats responding to right-wing extremism. Maybe, just maybe, you should get rid of the extremists in your party who want to force children to continue with pregnancies resulting from their rape, who want to create rape panels, and who desire to dictate to all women what they must do on this issue. And stop repeating lies about what Democrats want regarding this issue.

The "only" platform? Yeah right.

Sorry though that you don't like Democrats responding to right-wing extremism. Maybe, just maybe, you should get rid of the extremists in your party who want to force children to continue with pregnancies resulting from their rape, who want to create rape panels, and who desire to dictate to all women what they must do on this issue. And stop repeating lies about what Democrats want regarding this issue.
Funny. I guess only libs can spread lies about what the other party wants, right? That is why your party is so mad at Elon right now.

#facts

Funny. I guess only libs can spread lies about what the other party wants, right?
What lie have I stated on this thread?

Nice attempt at deflection though. Instead of whining about Democrats, it is way past time you get the mess in your own party cleaned up. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT