ADVERTISEMENT

Oh Happy Day!

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
The Gazan death count is much higher than the official numbers. Israeli supporters must be delerious with joy! Kill those terrorist bastards! Kill ‘em all! What’s taking so damned long? They’re like cockroaches, refuse to die in enough numbers. Maybe try poison gas. That’s what you do with bugs, am I right? Still, let’s rejoice that more of them are dead than we’ve been told. Whatever it takes!

200w.gif

Yet Hamas will still not surrender or agree to a ceasefire. Sadly the Iranian regime will not allow hostilities to cease and continue to use the useful idiots to advance thier desires.

Yet Hamas will still not surrender or agree to a ceasefire. Sadly the Iranian regime will not allow hostilities to cease and continue to use the useful idiots to advance thier desires.
I know, the murder count is 100% on Hamas. Poor little Israel just wants to be friends, but Hamas doesn't. That is the only story line that makes any sense.

The Gazan death count is much higher than the official numbers. Israeli supporters must be delerious with joy! Kill those terrorist bastards! Kill ‘em all! What’s taking so damned long? They’re like cockroaches, refuse to die in enough numbers. Maybe try poison gas. That’s what you do with bugs, am I right? Still, let’s rejoice that more of them are dead than we’ve been told. Whatever it takes!

You simply don't have the intellect for sarcasm, ergo you appear to be cheering for your enemy. Try harder next time.

Reactions: iasooner24
I know, the murder count is 100% on Hamas. Poor little Israel just wants to be friends, but Hamas doesn't. That is the only story line that makes any sense.
I've asked this several times before but you always ignore it. How many Palestinians were being killed before the October 7th attack?

How much of the humanitarian aid provided to the Palestinians was stolen by Hamas and used to build tunnels and acquire military equipment?

Yes the number of Palestinian deaths is 100% on Hamas. They wanted a war and they got it.

Reactions: fatman76
I've asked this several times before but you always ignore it. How many Palestinians were being killed before the October 7th attack?

How much of the humanitarian aid provided to the Palestinians was stolen by Hamas and used to build tunnels and acquire military equipment?

Yes the number of Palestinian deaths is 100% on Hamas. They wanted a war and they got it.
I don't know how many Palestinians were being killed by Israel before Oct 7. But I'd bet the number isn't zero.

I don't know how much humanitarian aid was stolen by Hamas and used for tunnels, etc. I do know Israel knew that's what Hamas was doing and supplied them with cash as needed.

Yes, Hamas is responsible for every innocent Palestinian death during the genocide. The people practicing the genocide are 100% free of guilt.

I don't know how many Palestinians were being killed by Israel before Oct 7. But I'd bet the number isn't zero.

I don't know how much humanitarian aid was stolen by Hamas and used for tunnels, etc. I do know Israel knew that's what Hamas was doing and supplied them with cash as needed.

Yes, Hamas is responsible for every innocent Palestinian death during the genocide. The people practicing the genocide are 100% free of guilt.
Really Dan, you lack the common sense to be honest with yourself?

Isn't that horse dead yet?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT