ADVERTISEMENT

***official dem candidates circus thread***

In

tenor.gif

You need to remove that gif immediately. Syskatine is going to have a meltdown over the overt display of testosterone. You are allowed to replace it with a guy wearing skinny jeans who is sipping on sparkling wine.

You know when you come up from a certain depth in the ocean you have to stop and decompress or you explode? I think Biden has been forced to woke too fast and he is showing the signs.
Wokeness sickness. He needs to be dived to 10 atmospheres of pre-Obama Democrat and then brought back to the new normal of today over 3 years.

Circus?

lol.

You neec to stop watching Fox News High Stick.

The reason SO many Democrats are running is because they all believe whoever wins the Democratic nomination will be the next President. They see Trump as a sitting duck. Who can blame them? Trump's numbers are so bad, it does look like about anyone could beat him.

Circus?

lol.

You neec to stop watching Fox News High Stick.

The reason SO many Democrats are running is because they all believe whoever wins the Democratic nomination will be the next President. They see Trump as a sitting duck. Who can blame them? Trump's numbers are so bad, it does look like about anyone could beat him.

For the 1000th time I watch all news and read all news.

I honestly cannot believe any adult who sat through the 2016 election would post what you just posted. The good news is you should make a great lawyer with that ability to disconnect from reality in order to push a position.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT