ADVERTISEMENT

Ocasio-Cortez likes mustard on her sandwich.

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
Time to get my first OC thread out of the way. This makes me tingle. My name is Syskatine and I, too, am obsessed with Ocasio-Cortez. Welcome, Syskatine.

So what's the story? Generalized canklemenstruationvaginasaurustampon mysogyny of course, but any other angles? Antichrist? Feminazi? Che type? Where are we going with this one?

Who was that anon guy? Must have been one helluva chickenshit.

tumblr_n3s0ne5b7d1rosb88o4_250.gif

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Just over emotional like most liberals. Luckily he has too much pride to come back now and show his face (ass) around here.

Let the record reflect that I have previously started another thread about OC. Perhaps it's time to start publishing a leather-back compendium of my posts? That way you wouldn't need a computer to look up my old positions, you could have your own volume and index by your bed.

Crazy eyes, big teeth, sexy, radical Ocasio Cortez y Syskatine. We would rob banks and spread the revenue around villages and hide in wells when the popo came, and hunt you specifically down and at gunpoint we would make you exercise and fill out job applications. It would be some radical shit.

Ocasio-Cortez might be facing an ethics investigation before she's even "inaugurated." She has to be ultra stupid to get trolled by Donny Jr.

Reactions: okstatefan1
Ocasio-Cortez might be facing an ethics investigation before she's even "inaugurated." She has to be ultra stupid to get trolled by Donny Jr.

Jr trolled that dumb bitch and she’s took the bait.

Put stupid shit on twitter and dems freak out.

Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Reactions: Medic007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT