ADVERTISEMENT

NS- Songs with the smoking Squatch Pig Hunt edition

SquatchinPoke

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2021
Well its Friday and I have Walter on camera every night this week so I am off to the farm. Now this is pig hunting music just man, gun, pig and the night. I am picking up 600lbs of corn and toasted soy this afternoon and getting another feeder out for our deer field. Smoke a little Ice Milk while putting feeders together and running saws for a bit then finishing off with a night pig hunt man its father's day tonight guys and I am about to be Walters daddy. I will admit Walter is more of a starter pig then a trophy pig though.

Little long list today as I have a long drive to pick up feed and get to the farm. This list is also NSFW.

Ice is a hybrid marijuana strain made by combining multiple strains into one seed line: Skunk #1, Afghani, Northern Lights, and Shiva. This strain produces sedating effects accompanied with a body buzz. Ice has an aroma that smells like diesel. Growers say this strain produces high yields with incredible trichome production. Ice is the ideal strain for a lazy afternoon at home when you have nothing to do.

The Cereal Milk strain is a well-balanced hybrid strain with 23% THC, that delivers a calming, soothing vibe and a creativity-boosting, somewhat energetic high. It has a pleasant smell and flavor, like the milk left over your tongue after consuming a sweet cereal.

Has my favorite terp Limonene. Plus the diesel smell is like crack to pigs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News