ADVERTISEMENT

Now the Philadelphia Inquire …

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
… is saying that TRUMP should be the one who should be dropping out of the race! It’s almost like they had to respond to the NY Times editorial calling for Biden to drop out!

This election is showing not just how unhinged our government is, but how unhinged our media is as well!

They both should drop out and both parties should give us new nominees. If the current polls are to be believed, that is what a majority of Americans want. Different candidates.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
They both should drop out and both parties should give us new nominees. If the current polls are to be believed, that is what a majority of Americans want. Different candidates.
I don't necessary disagree but I find it hilarious how you and the rest of the Democrat voters have gone from, Joe is doing a great job, to Joe needs to step down.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I don't necessary disagree but I find it hilarious how you and the rest of the Democrat voters have gone from, Joe is doing a great job, to Joe needs to step down.
They can’t admit they have been gaslighted nor do they care. They actually love being gaslighted and thinking they are “saving democracy” as their government taxes and spends us to oblivion.

Last edited:
lol, and I love how you consistently misrepresent what I and other Democrats are saying.

I still believe President Biden has done a good job as President. I am very thankful that he defeated Trump in 2020. I respect President Biden and believe he is a good man.

But, I believe he should step aside and let someone else be the nominee this year. I think it is time for him to pass the torch. I'm ready for the next generation of Democratic leadership. And I believe a majority of the American people are too.

lol, and I love how you consistently misrepresent what I and other Democrats are saying.

I still believe President Biden has done a good job as President. I am very thankful that he defeated Trump in 2020. I respect President Biden and believe he is a good man.

But, I believe he should step aside and let someone else be the nominee this year. I think it is time for him to pass the torch. I'm ready for the next generation of Democratic leadership. And I believe a majority of the American people are too.
Kind of like all the cheap fake videos right 2 cents? LMAO.

I find it hilarious how you and the rest of the Democrat voters have gone from, Joe is doing a great job, to Joe needs to step down.
Dem leaders lied to the American people when they told everyone that Biden is still sharp and all of his mental capacities. Then they were exposed on Thursday night and the media and voters know they’ve been lied too. Of course, conservative media figures are like “told you so!”

I’m still waiting for the MSM to play the post-debate video of Biden’s wife helping him off the stage.

Of course, our enemies have picked up on this and our troops in Europe were put on full alert today after warnings of a potential terrorist attack.

What was it that made you think he was fit for office after you heard his CornPop story back before the 2020 election?🤣🤣🤣
These Mf'ers act like he was fit back then and now all of a sudden they don't think he is. Oh the humanity!
Maybe Joe can go back to being a Truck Driver or a Professor, or just go back to being Jill's husband. 🤣🤣🤣

What was it that made you think he was fit for office after you heard his CornPop story back before the 2020 election?🤣🤣🤣
And what makes you think Trump is fit for office after listening to him talk about sharks?

Or injecting yourself with disinfectant?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, you walked right into that one.

And what makes you think Trump is fit for office after listening to him talk about sharks?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, you walked right into that one.
One can talk engagingly with normal people for hours without the aid of a teleprompter, the other can't. Pretty simple.

One can talk engagingly with normal people for hours without the aid of a teleprompter, the other can't. Pretty simple.
Engagingly.

When did he do this? Don't say the debate because he sure didn't talk "engagingly" during the debate. Even you admit so earlier lol.

• Haha
Does it at most every rally
In front of his cultist sycophants? lol

Where he rambles on about sharks.

But engagingly, right? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

and did it damn near everyday when he was in the Whitehouse with reporters.
He isn't in the White House right now. Hasn't been for over three years now. And even then, do we need more clips from Mr. Disinfectant??

#thatsdifferent

In front of his cultist sycophants? lol

Where he rambles on about sharks.

But engagingly, right? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He isn't in the White House right now. Hasn't been for over three years now. And even then, do we need more clips from Mr. Disinfectant??

#thatsdifferent
LMAO it must be tough on you to keep defending the indefensible.

LMAO it must be tough on you to keep defending the indefensible.
I'm not the one struggling tonight like you are lol!

You literally went and posted a video that proved Trump said exactly what I stated he said!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe you need to stop trying to defend the indefensible. Maybe then you wouldn't look so foolish on here all the time.

• Haha
I'm not the one struggling tonight like you are lol!

You literally went and posted a video that proved Trump said exactly what I stated he said!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe you need to stop trying to defend the indefensible. Maybe then you wouldn't look so foolish on here all the time.
The fact you think that video proves what you said is hilarious. If you are stupid enough to believe Trump was telling people to inject disinfectant in that video that's your stupidity.

He was asking questions, dumbass.
Well no duh you sycophant.

Did I ever say his idiotic statement wasn't in the form of a question? Or better yet, rambling nonsense! Like he does often.

He still said it, as I stated he did. Just cause it was a question doesn't defend the stupidity of the question. The stupidity of the way he phrased it. Standing in front of a nation worried about a deadly virus with loved ones dying, and that nut rambling about injecting disinfectant!

Here is the written transcript.

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Transcript

The video and this transcript proves that what I stated Trump said was correct. We all know what he said Bearcat.

Why can't you admit he messed up and moved on? Dang man, are you that devoted to this one man?🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Biden is who the voters wanted. Are you saying the dem primary was anti democratic?
No, I would not say the Democratic primary was "anti"-democratic just as I wouldn't say the Republican primary in 2020 was "anti"-democratic.

With that said, as I stated at the time, I wish a serious (preferably progressive) candidate had challenged President Biden in the primary.

• Haha
Well no duh you sycophant.

Did I ever say his idiotic statement wasn't in the form of a question? Or better yet, rambling nonsense! Like he does often.

He still said it, as I stated he did. Just cause it was a question doesn't defend the stupidity of the question. The stupidity of the way he phrased it. Standing in front of a nation worried about a deadly virus with loved ones dying, and that nut rambling about injecting disinfectant!

Here is the written transcript.

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Transcript

The video and this transcript proves that what I stated Trump said was correct. We all know what he said Bearcat.

Why can't you admit he messed up and moved on? Dang man, are you that devoted to this one man?🙄

Trump never said inject yourself with disinfectant, that was the media distorting what he said to manipulate people like you. Years later you are still spreading the lie.

Scientist were researching all kinds of different methods to treat Covid.
Hell this one sounds crazy to me but it is something they were researching. I can't imagine the meltdown if Trump had asked about this.

Yes it was a poorly worded a stupid thing for him to say but only because he should have known the media would take it and twist it into something they could use to manipulate those infected with TDS.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Trump never said inject yourself with disinfectant, that was the media distorting what he said to manipulate people like you. Years later you are still spreading the lie.

Scientist were researching all kinds of different methods to treat Covid.
Hell this one sounds crazy to me but it is something they were researching. I can't imagine the meltdown if Trump had asked about this.

Yes it was a poorly worded a stupid thing for him to say but only because he should have known the media would take it and twist it into something they could use to manipulate those infected with TDS.
Wow, just wow.

Look at how far you will go in defending this one man.🙄 It is truly sad what you are allowing yourself to become Bearcat.

Again, we all know what Trump said:

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me."

Trump was clearly rambling on about the possibilities of one injecting disinfectant. Which is what I noted. It was a stupid reckless statement to make. Even Trump's own COVID-19 response coordinator, who he was talking to, thought his statement was crazy and was uncomfortable about it. One reason she responded to Trump that day by saying "not a treatment."
Birx on Trump's disinfectant injection moment

What I stated Trump said, he said. If your cultism forces you to lie and even defend Trump on this nonsense, there just isn't much left one can say to you.

So it's the media's fault for broadcasting and reporting on what the President said? It is the media's fault for allowing the American people to hear what he said and immediately respond, as they did? It is the the media's fault for reporting on what his advisors around him thought about what he said? lol🙄

Do you apply this same standard to President Biden and his statements? Of course you don't. Only in your defense of your dear leader.

All you had to do was stop with "it was a poorly worded stupid thing for him to say." Period.

Wow, just wow.

Look at how far you will go in defending this one man.🙄 It is truly sad what you are allowing yourself to become Bearcat.

Again, we all know what Trump said:

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me."

Trump was clearly rambling on about the possibilities of one injecting disinfectant. Which is what I noted. It was a stupid reckless statement to make. Even Trump's own COVID-19 response coordinator, who he was talking to, thought his statement was crazy and was uncomfortable about it. One reason she responded to Trump that day by saying "not a treatment."
Birx on Trump's disinfectant injection moment

What I stated Trump said, he said. If your cultism forces you to lie and even defend Trump on this nonsense, there just isn't much left one can say to you.

So it's the media's fault for broadcasting and reporting on what the President said? It is the media's fault for allowing the American people to hear what he said and immediately respond, as they did? It is the the media's fault for reporting on what his advisors around him thought about what he said? lol🙄

Do you apply this same standard to President Biden and his statements? Of course you don't. Only in your defense of your dear leader.

All you had to do was stop with "it was a poorly worded stupid thing for him to say." Period.
Yes it is the media's fault for creating that BS narrative. Trump never said people should inject themselves with disinfectant he was clearly talking about research being done. The media made it sound like Trump was telling people to inject bleach which was never said or implied. Only a complete dumbass would believe any President would say that, but here you are.

As to Biden I hold him to the same standards I do Trump. Was Trump's economy the greatest ever? Depends on what you think the greatest economy ever was. If it's unemployment numbers it was, if it was GDP or some other metric no it wasn't. Is that a lie, an exaggeration or open for ones opinion? It's up to the individual to make that call. Was it a lie when Biden said no troops were killed during his administration? Yes and a bold faced one at that. Of course you could always say Biden's cognitive impairment caused him to forget but that's even worse.
This is why I asked what you thought Trump's were lies. Some are some are differences of opinion.

Yes it is the media's fault for creating that BS narrative.
The media didn't create any BS narrative. They simply covered his news conference, let the American people see what he said, and everyone responded to what Trump said.

Your desire to blame the media for what Trump said is just more of your Trump cultism at work. You can't hold Trump accountable for anything. You need help man.

The media made it sound like Trump was telling people to inject bleach which was never said or implied.
We all heard with our own ears what Trump said you nitwit! Even his own advisors around him were shocked and appalled by his stupid and reckless comment lol!

Seriously, stop being such a sycophant!

As to Biden I hold him to the same standards I do Trump.
No you don't. I've never heard you blame the media for creating a false narrative around something stupid President Biden said. I've never heard you blame Fox News (or any other right-wing news source) for creating a false narrative or misrepresenting what President Biden said. Never. And you never will.

Nothing but double standards and hypocrisy from you as you flail around defending your deal leader.

The media didn't create any BS narrative. They simply covered his news conference, let the American people see what he said, and everyone responded to what Trump said.

Your desire to blame the media for what Trump said is just more of your Trump cultism at work. You can't hold Trump accountable for anything. You need help man.

We all heard with our own ears what Trump said you nitwit! Even his own advisors around him were shocked and appalled by his stupid and reckless comment lol!

Seriously, stop being such a sycophant!

No you don't. I've never heard you blame the media for creating a false narrative around something stupid President Biden said. I've never heard you blame Fox News (or any other right-wing news source) for creating a false narrative o misrepresenting what President Biden said. Never. And you never will.

Nothing but double standards and hypocrisy from you as you flail around defending your deal leader.
LMAO you have TDS bad. Thankfully there is a cure but it takes a while. Another 4 years of his Presidency and in a couple of years your derangement will shift to another Republican.

Another 4 years of his Presidency and in a couple of years your derangement will shift to another Republican.
My derangement? lol, read your posts man. You are defending a politician talking about injecting disinfectant and blaming everyone else for that politician's own comments.🙄

That is how bad your Trump cult derangement has gotten. I really feel sorry for you.

One wonders, if Trump loses again this November, will you finally move away from him? Or will you once again support him to be the Republican nominee in 2028? I think we all know the answer to this.

Heck, you will support Trump suspending the 2028 elections and remaining President if he was to win this November. Wouldn't you?

• Sad
Reactions: Forpetessake
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT