ADVERTISEMENT

Nov 5, 2024: Trump vs Kamala

I voted yesterday. I've been voting during the early voting period in Texas for over 20 years. Normally where I go they had ten machines and I've never had to wait for more than 2 people in front of me. Yesterday there was a line with about 40 people in front of me and they had 30 machines that had a person at each machine placing their vote. I asked the lady that was verifying my ID what the turnout had been, she told me it had been crazy busy. Not sure if that means anything but it was different than what I've experienced in the past.

The number of voters stays the same regardless of when they vote. Will dems show up on election day to cast their vote, or are dems choosing to stay home? It's a promising point, but republicans need to show up and vote and get their friends at church to vote as well.
I keep hearing this 'we can't get complacent' worry I think that fear is misplaced. I think the opposite is happening, these reports are building excitement to vote.

MAGA is clearly the winning team right now, and everyone wants to be a part of it. The more excitement generated, the more people who are going to jump on the bandwagon and vote Trump.

After the last 8 years, there's not a Trump supporter alive that needs to be reminded to vote. I think if anything, we will see that some of the Dem early votes are actually going for Trump. Not a huge amount, but any amount at all coupled with the R votes, is devastating for the left.

Reactions: fatman76
I keep hearing this 'we can't get complacent' worry I think that fear is misplaced. I think the opposite is happening, these reports are building excitement to vote.

MAGA is clearly the winning team right now, and everyone wants to be a part of it. The more excitement generated, the more people who are going to jump on the bandwagon and vote Trump.

After the last 8 years, there's not a Trump supporter alive that needs to be reminded to vote. I think if anything, we will see that some of the Dem early votes are actually going for Trump. Not a huge amount, but any amount at all coupled with the R votes, is devastating for the left.
I say their members from church as Christians have been a horrible block of voters to show up. Republicans need to execute on all fronts. Even if you think it's going to be a landslide, just remember the other side cheats. It must be too big to rig.

I voted yesterday. I've been voting during the early voting period in Texas for over 20 years. Normally where I go they had ten machines and I've never had to wait for more than 2 people in front of me. Yesterday there was a line with about 40 people in front of me and they had 30 machines that had a person at each machine placing their vote. I asked the lady that was verifying my ID what the turnout had been, she told me it had been crazy busy. Not sure if that means anything but it was different than what I've experienced in the past.
Texas is recording historical voting records. We're gonna keep Texas, Texas, as Ted exclaims. Colon's a "Nanshee" boy. 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Have they not realized their lies and distortions of what is said isn’t a good campaign strategy outside of the dumbasses that would vote for the Party even if Hitler was the actual nominee?
Kamalla can't shut her mouth. Much like whoopie. Two minority dumbass bitches.

I'm going to be honest here - I just today decided to cast my vote for him after many weeks of waffling. If that's not enough for the "pure bloods", then just fvck right off. It was going to be either him, or Nobody, but the antics and outrageous lies of the Democrat party, Never Trumpers, and the media over the previous few days have brought me to this point. Throw in the words of the demonic, war mongering neo-cons Liz and Dick Cheney and John Bolton and it seems a no brainer now. Didn't the Democrats loathe and demonize these individuals personally when they were Republican'ts?

The media's conduct during this campaign is THE true threat to democracy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT