ADVERTISEMENT

Nov 5, 2024: Trump vs Kamala

The betting markets show pretty solid consensus.

This is John Stossel's site, it aggregates multiple betting markets. Check the article on accuracy vs polls...

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Early voting numbers across the board are outstanding for Pubs.

I will say, the early numbers are so good in NV and AZ, they may not even try to steal them.

But WI, GA, MI and PA have all said they won't have counting done on Election Day. They will try to steal these states.

On inauguration day, if Kari Lake and Hung Cao are also being inaugurated as new senators, then Trump will have gotten at least 400 EVs.

So I get why the lefty pollsters don't want to release any more polls. They will be forced to either continue to show that Harris is doing well then their credibility is shot for future cycles (credibility in polling matters more than in the media) or they will be forced to tell the truth and show Trump in a rout, and as violent as the libs are, well we know what could happen to them....

So if they really stop doing new polls, I would assume that would mean the only ones left doing polls would be the credible ones like Trafalgar, AtlasIntel, InsiderAdv and Rasmussen, who all have Trump up.

If the 'bad' polls all bow out, Trump's lead on Election Day will likely be around +5 nationally.

The horrific lack of response in being prepared before the hurricane hit NC, and the fact civilians around the country are out working by far the Fed response after the hurricane, has to be hurting the current admin. Why pay tax dollars if it is all going to illegals and when disaster hits the poor is left to fend for itself? Anyone could tell you how NC was going to fall late in the election cycle.

I mean, he crushed her in a primary,

She was close to the worst of a field of 17.

You have to wonder if they’re stupid or they just think we are.
They are not stupid and they do not think Republican voters are stupid but they know thier voters are.

DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT. IF THEY ANNOUNCE TRUMP AS THE WINNER BEFORE POLLS OPEN, IT WILL BE TO KEEP REPS FROM VOTING ON ELECTION DAY. THIS IS A TRAP. DO NOT EAT THE RAT POISON. REPS MUST VOTE LIKE THEY ARE 10 POINTS DOWN ON ELECTION DAY.
Already voted

But I agree

Reactions: OKSTATE1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT