ADVERTISEMENT

Nov 5, 2024: Trump vs Kamala

Yet, you chose to post the Georgia poll and not the NC poll. Why am I not surprised? lol
Says the person the interview went well tonight

Also the person that posts nothing but pro-Kamala stuff

You don’t even try to be objective 😂😂😂. Stop projecting

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Yet, you chose to post the Georgia poll and not the NC poll. Why am I not surprised? lol
Welp, with that corrupt fanny outta the way, Georgia's in a better place today. Bitch should do some time or better yet just disappear. Where's yer ny boy Alvin these days? Ha ha, even better than that, where's nanshee? 🤣

Says the person the interview went well tonight
It did go well tonight, clearly.

You would know this if you weren't locked in to your Trump bias at the moment.

Also the person that posts nothing but pro-Kamala stuff

You don’t even try to be objective 😂😂😂. Stop projecting
This is rich coming from you. You gave up any objectivity you had a while back.

It did go well tonight, clearly.

You would know this if you weren't locked in to your Trump bias at the moment.

This is rich coming from you. You gave up any objectivity you had a while back.

This was an awful night for Kamala and dems.

The 2nd debate was a bad night for trump. Why can’t you be objective? Oh well.. we will see who is actually using a good night or bad night come Nov 5

Last edited:
RCP average has narrow Trump leads in Georgia, Nevada, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina

Harris has a narrow lead in Wisconsin

Nearly every poll is in the margins. Dangerously close

This was an awful night for Kamala and dems.
Again, false.

In no way was this an "awful" night for Harris and the Dems. Harris did not what Trump and many of his cultists have been claiming she would never do. She also handled herself well, she came across strong and she completely threw Baier off his game. And she got the message out that she wanted to get out to moderate Republicans who watch Fox News. That was her target audience tonight. Not Republicans like you who are already 100% sold out to Trump.

Even Matt Drudge's headline says it all, "Cat Eats Fox."

Wake up man. You are the one lost in a political bias as the moment.

Why can’t you be objective?
I am being objective. If Harris had a bad night, I'd tell you.

She didn't have a bad night tonight though.

Right, so not "narrow leads." Ties. Or even perhaps Harris ahead.

If the polls are to be trusted and believed. Which I'm not sure that are.
Well.. I’m looking at the numbers and just stating facts as they are. Narrow leads.. but all within the margins depending on the samples. Will be an exciting election night Nov 5! One for the history books either way.

Since Kamala’s interview, Trump has opened up a bigger lead on PredictIt as well

Since Kamala’s interview, Trump has opened up a bigger lead on PredictIt as well

None of this matters and changes with the wind. This nonsense will change countless more times before election day and about a hundred times on election day/night!

None of this matters and changes with the wind. This nonsense will change countless more times before election day and about a hundred times on election day/night!
It’s fun to keep with. Never said it was over.. or even close. It’s a 50/50 election with a handful of days to go

It’s fun to keep with.
But again, it means nothing.

Just watch how much those numbers change on election day alone lol. Anyone who pays attention to that stuff is just wasting time (and money).

It’s a 50/50 election with a handful of days to go
I'd say it's a 55/45 election in favor of Harris. But yes, close, just like in 2016 and 2020, if the polls are to be believed.

Gallup just revealed that Republicans are +3 right now as far as party identification.

This poll oversampled Dems by +7.

They oversampled Dems by TEN POINTS.

Best part? They oversampled Dems by 7 and she still only had a 5 point lead. That means some of the Dems are SUPPORTING TRUMP.

If they had polled accurately reflecting the populace, aka R+3, then that's a 12/13 point sweep for Trump.

Real poll results are therefore Trump +7/8.

That's getting dangerously close to Landslide territory.

She's cooked. Everyone loves Trump.

Gallup just revealed that Republicans are +3 right now as far as party identification.
And how do you know Gallup's numbers are accurate?

Oh that's right, you want to believe Gallup and not Marist, at the moment. Till Gallup tells you something you can't believe and then you will be attacking Gallup next.

As usual, a complete fail on your part. Thanks for trying though.

Real poll results are therefore Trump +7/8.

That's getting dangerously close to Landslide territory.

She's cooked. Everyone loves Trump.
Complete and utter delusion right here.

"Everyone loves Trump."

🤣🤣🤣🤣

And how do you know Gallup's numbers are accurate?
So after decades of America accepting Gallup's research into party identification, now we suddenly need to question them in 2024? Because Trump's massive popularity has pushed the number to R+3?

What a coincidence. You're more cooked than Kamala is LMAO!

So after decades of America accepting Gallup's research into party identification, now we suddenly need to question them in 2024?
Oh, so now you accept it? lol

I've seen Republicans, conservatives, and right-wingers routinely cast doubts upon and attack Gallup's research and numbers for years. But now, so you can attack another poll, you want to hold up Gallup as the gold standard?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just wait, in a week or so, you will be attacking Gallup again lol!

Look, just be honest for once. Is that possible for you to do? You don't want to believe the Marist poll, so you have to find someway to attack and dismiss it. As you do towards anything or anyone that tells you Trump is losing or could lose in November.

You stink of desperation man. Delusional desperation.

Oh, so now you accept it? lol
And suddenly you don't. Why are you so upset about this? I thought you libs claimed that half the pubs hate Trump?

If that's true, this R+3 number should be meaningless.

Are you telling on yourself? Sounds like you believe that Everyone loves Trump.

All too easy :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT