ADVERTISEMENT

Nov 5, 2024: Trump vs Kamala

Atlanta rally was on fire tonight! Packed house! Looked like a '08 Obama campaign rally.

Kamala-Harris-Atlanta-GA-July-30-2024-scaled.jpg

@Sunburnt Indian

There is a reason they are hiding Kamala. Notice she hasn’t had a single press conference, even with an adoring press, her public appearances have been heavily scripted and controlled. Her one appearance welcoming the hostages home from Russia was a disaster and even worse for that brain dead idiot in the White House. Naturally Democrat voters will hope the machine can keep her hidden knowing she will blow anything unscripted. (Pun intended).😊

Trump was never gonna win, no republican will ever win the presidency again. I started to believe around the time he got shot but that was dumb on my part.
Yes they can. Georgia has a very conservative Republican governor who won his last election in a runaway. Also has a 63% approval rating. He simply doesn't embrace the crazy.

Yes they can. Georgia has a very conservative Republican governor who won his last election in a runaway. Also has a 63% approval rating. He simply doesn't embrace the crazy.
You realize Trump must win Georgia to win this election right? You just said Trump lost Georgia last night. When Kamala wins, the border is going to be wide open again for 3 more years, that means 20-30 million more democrats. It's over, we are just going to be an extreme far left country from now on. The last 4 years have been pretty sucky and we've gotten through it.

You realize Trump must win Georgia to win this election right? You just said Trump lost Georgia last night. When Kamala wins, the border is going to be wide open again for 3 more years, that means 20-30 million more democrats. It's over, we are just going to be an extreme far left country from now on. The last 4 years have been pretty sucky and we've gotten through it.
And cats will ne sleeping with dogs.

He went full crazy last night at the half empty rally. What he said makes no sense unless he is trying to lose on purpose.

Last night will go down as the day he lost Georgia. Rally was a complete disaster.
You must never have seen a trump rally. Every rally is a disaster, yet...
Trump was never gonna win, no republican will ever win the presidency again. I started to believe around the time he got shot but that was dumb on my part.
Complete defeatist. You are definitely rooting for the right team.
Not true, Trump has multiple paths still to the Presidency. Kamala like Biden has a very narrow path. Still too early into the coronation of Kamala to tell.

If we become a far-left country the states will not stay together, and you can kiss we got through it goodbye.

You must never have seen a trump rally. Every rally is a disaster, yet...

Complete defeatist. You are definitely rooting for the right team.

Not true, Trump has multiple paths still to the Presidency. Kamala like Biden has a very narrow path. Still too early into the coronation of Kamala to tell.

If we become a far-left country the states will not stay together, and you can kiss we got through it goodbye.
I hope you're right. I don't think you realize how screwed we are- we got Biden 4 yrs ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT