ADVERTISEMENT

Not many of those mythical "cheer for both teams" folks.....

CowboyJD

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2002
Exhibited in this thread from that school to the South.

I will not section22 was very classy in that thread. Seems to be a decent sorta folk.

Clicky

You'll have to excuse my fellow OU fans JD. Some of them on that board have nothing resembling intelligence. Actually, some of them have nothing on unripe cantaloupe.

Great win by the Pokes. I expected a good game. Instead I watched Baylor bend over and grab ankles. I hope the Sooners can put up a better fight for Bedlam.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by Medic007:
You'll have to excuse my fellow OU fans JD. Some of them on that board have nothing resembling intelligence. Actually, some of them have nothing on unripe cantaloupe.

Great win by the Pokes. I expected a good game. Instead I watched Baylor bend over and grab ankles. I hope the Sooners can put up a better fight for Bedlam.
Sooners have played really well since the Texas game. I don't care what the experts say. This game is going to be a toss up.

I hate you and section22 for not being typical sooner fans. Maybe if we were to meet up and I bludgeoned the both of you in the head, then you would take on the traits of bullmarket and soonertulsan.

I've hung out with 22 in real life. He's a cool cat. Funny as hell.

I'm sorry you are disappointed in us. Pistol Poop is going down. Them Sooners are going to eat your babies, mister sheep dookie breath (notice the lack of proper capitalization of the proper name I just gave denotes my extreme disrespect).

Better?

You going to the game?

Well, I don't have a ticket, BUT, I may be attending as a guest of the local EMS. You know, to see how their game day medical operation is going. I should do a follow up since I helped them design it. That's the professional thing to do.

I'll have a few jars of moonshine available for both pre and post game festivities if you do.

I should do a follow up since I helped them design it.
I'll vouch for this. Medic and his guys are top-notch professionals and have been working with the paramedics up there for some time now.

Gee thanks 22. You make me blush.

No liquor for me JD. If I got liquored up I'd probably go all Sooner at the game, and the last thing you all need is another free range Sooner. Thanks for the offer though. If it looks like I'll get to attend, I'd love to come by your tailgate or seat and meet you.

I do hope nobody on here thinks I would abuse professional privileges for personal gain, like being able to watch Bedlam in Stillwater for free. My interest in attending has nothing to do with the game. Really.

Sounds good. Let me know if you are able to make it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT