ADVERTISEMENT

NOT from The Onion

Marshal Jim Duncan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2013
Texas Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee argued Wednesday the Republican effort to sue President Obama is nothing but a veiled attempt to impeach him ? something Democrats never did to President George W. Bush:
I ask my colleagues to oppose this resolution for it is in fact a veiled attempt at impeachment and it undermines the law that allows a president to do his job. A historical fact: President Bush pushed this nation into a war that had little to do with apprehending terrorists. We did not seek an impeachment of President Bush, because as an executive, he had his authority. President Obama has the authority.

Except former Rep. Dennis Kucinich did actually introduce a bill to impeach Bush in 2008 ? and Jackson Lee actually was a co-sponsor to the legislation.

Originally posted by Marshal Jim Duncan:

Texas Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee argued Wednesday the Republican effort to sue President Obama is nothing but a veiled attempt to impeach him ? something Democrats never did to President George W. Bush:
I ask my colleagues to oppose this resolution for it is in fact a veiled attempt at impeachment and it undermines the law that allows a president to do his job. A historical fact: President Bush pushed this nation into a war that had little to do with apprehending terrorists. We did not seek an impeachment of President Bush, because as an executive, he had his authority. President Obama has the authority.

Except former Rep. Dennis Kucinich did actually introduce a bill to impeach Bush in 2008 ? and Jackson Lee actually was a co-sponsor to the legislation.
Also, George W Bush used his authority granted to him by Congress. He didn't change laws.

HAHAHAHA!

So she cosponsored one and voted for another one?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!

She also thinks Neil Armstrong landed on Mars and that we planted an American flag there. She believes the Constitution is over 400 years old and that she once was a slave.

SheilaJewel.jpg

At least she didn't say that putting 8,000 Marines on Guam would cause it to tip over like her colleague Hank Johnson D-GA said.

Another one of her gems from July 5th, 2010..."Today, we have two Vietnams, side by side, North and South, exchanging and working. We may not agree with all that North Vietnam is doing, but they are living in peace. I would look for a better human rights record for North Vietnam, but they are living side by side."

Between her and Hank "Guam will flip over" Johnson, hard to believe they are even allowed to have their mugs on the tube.

Originally posted by windriverrange:
Another one of her gems from July 5th, 2010..."Today, we have two Vietnams, side by side, North and South, exchanging and working. We may not agree with all that North Vietnam is doing, but they are living in peace. I would look for a better human rights record for North Vietnam, but they are living side by side."

Between her and Hank "Guam will flip over" Johnson, hard to believe they are even allowed to have their mugs on the tube.
Don't forget to include Rep. Major Owens D-NY who said that 200 million Africans died while being brought to the US as slaves. There were so many who died and were tossed overboard that it altered the ecology of the Atlantic Ocean and that sharks still follow along the routes of ships looking for their meals.

haha Imprimis, forgot about that buffoon as well.

Thor I agree...the idiot president and some of his still loyal sychophants are trying their dead level best to lose and lose huge in November and some of the moron RINO's just can not keep from pulling in the reins and preventing them from exterminating themselves. Let them do whatever they want and let the chips fall where they may. Besides sys, Up and a few 100 others the country is pissed off. Instead its like they almost have a death wish for their party. Boehner must absolutely be kicked out of his leadership position.

Everytime one of these idiots gets in front of the tube they should say "well the democrats had the house, senate and presidency for two years, why didn't they pass a bill"?
This post was edited on 8/1 1:34 PM by windriverrange

Every time I read something like this I remember the type of people who vote for them, and I understand why they say it.

Originally posted by windriverrange:

haha Imprimis, forgot about that buffoon as well.

Thor I agree...the idiot president and some of his still loyal sychophants are trying their dead level best to lose and lose huge in November and some of the moron RINO's just can not keep from feeding them more and more rope. Let them do whatever they want and let the chips fall where they may. Besides sys, Up and a few 100 others the country is pissed off. Instead its like they almost have a death wish for their party. Boehner must absolutely be kicked out of his leadership position.

Everytime one of these idiots gets in front of the tube they should say "well the democrats had the house, senate and presidency for two years, why didn't they pass a bill"?

Replied to your email. Sorry for the tardiness. I haven't checked that account in quite sometime.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT