ADVERTISEMENT

Normalizing pedophilia

Looks perfectly normal to me. Good grief.
DragQueens.png

Modern day Santa Claus

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Have you ever let your kids sit on Santa's lap?

Of course. Now ask me if I’ve ever laid my kids over Santa laying on the floor when Santa actually believed he was a chicken and his sole purpose was to convince my kids they too can be chickens.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Of course. Now ask me if I’ve ever laid my kids over Santa laying on the floor when Santa actually believed he was a chicken and his sole purpose was to convince my kids they too can be chickens.
You do realize that "Santa" is actually some strange man dressed up as a fictional character, right?

Reactions: iasooner1
You do realize that "Santa" is actually some strange man dressed up as a fictional character, right?

You do know that he doesn’t really believe it right? And if he did, he would be locked up right? He also doesn’t wear sexualized outfits, have his dick tucked or cut off, take Santa hormones or try and convince kids that they can also be Santa right?

We agree this is the goal. To give this one class of mentally ill people a culturally normal spot like Santa. Maybe the next generation can liberate anorexics and adults who want their diapers changed.

You want your kids to be tolerant of people with alternate lifestyles. Fine, but putting your kid on top of anyone who isn't a loving family member of trust is f'ing nuts.

If I laid on the floor of one of the kids birthday party and had the other kids lay on top of me I'd be prison and a registered sex offender.

This is weird perverted shit. Period. Why can't they give the kids a handshake or a gentle hug?

Last edited:
You do know that he doesn’t really believe it right? And if he did, he would be locked up right? He also doesn’t wear sexualized outfits, have his dick tucked or cut off, take Santa hormones or try and convince kids that they can also be Santa right?
You're confusing drag queens and transgenders. They aren't synonymous. Most drag queens are gay dudes. Some are even straight dudes. They pretend to be Tammy Faye Baker and do shit like sing B52 songs on stage.

Stay away from duckduckgo.com searches on pedophile Santas though. You'll be left wondering if you enabled a pedophile when you put your kids on Santa's lap.

The Irony. People called the Covington Kids Trump Jugend derived from the name Hitler Youth or Hitler Jugend because they wore MAGA hats and didn't run away when some Black Men started yelling insults at them and an Adult got up in their face banging his Tom Tom. Yet are perfectly ok with Men dressed as Women that talk to very young kids about sexual identity, reads stories to them about little boys wearing dresses and what color is your underwear.
Unbelievable.

Link to any research that links drag queens and mental illness, please.

Do the suicide rates among trans people differentiate between drag and trans? Aren’t drag queens just gender fluid? A woman one day and a man the next?

I’m glad my previously mentioned grandpa doesn’t have to know these conversations exist.

The Irony. People called the Covington Kids Trump Jugend derived from the name Hitler Youth or Hitler Jugend because they wore MAGA hats and didn't run away when some Black Men started yelling insults at them and an Adult got up in their face banging his Tom Tom. Yet are perfectly ok with Men dressed as Women that talk to very young kids about sexual identity, reads stories to them about little boys wearing dresses and what color is your underwear.
Unbelievable.

We are just clutching our pearls. Modern day Victorians. Prudes. Soon it will be illegal in Canada to deny a drag queen the right to have your child lay on them.

Do the suicide rates among trans people differentiate between drag and trans? Aren’t drag queens just gender fluid? A woman one day and a man the next?

I’m glad my previously mentioned grandpa doesn’t have to know these conversations exist.
No, most drag queens are not gender fluid. They are cisgendered gay males who dress up for performance art. Some of them are even straight males. They aren't trying to identify as a woman. They are simply performing as one, hence the exaggerated costumes and makeup. The guy that played Darth Vader didn't really think he was a sith lord. The mall Santa doesn't actually think he's Santa. It's simply acting as a character, Harry.

No, most drag queens are not gender fluid. They are cisgendered gay males who dress up for performance art. Some of them are even straight males. They aren't trying to identify as a woman. They are simply performing as one, hence the exaggerated costumes and makeup. The guy that played Darth Vader didn't really think he was a sith lord. The mall Santa doesn't actually think he's Santa. It's simply acting as a character, Harry.

If they want to dress like Mrs doubtfire and keep their hands to themselves ok. When they dress like hookers from mars and have children laid across their torsos you and dchi can have the library all to yourselves.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
You have no clue what titillation there was. Adult strangers don’t do this. Teachers and students don’t do this. It’s fvcked up in any context. Even in families if an adult laid on the floor and a parade of kids were laid on top of them it would be disturbing. There’s no wrestling or hugging which is common in families, they are just laying there with their dicks ducktaped to their leg and grinning at what they are getting away with.

Not all trans people are dangerous. The men in those pictures are.

This. The ratio of straight to gay men is about 63:1. The ratio of straight to gay pedophiles is about 11:1.

Exactly.
My Gramps wasn't predisposed to weep.
I only saw it once in 57 when Notre Damsel broke the 47 game streak.

This horseshit would've brought the waterworks.

The first comment at the bottom of the story says it all.

"If you don't celebrate kids getting to lay on top of a transperson or a Person Of Drag, if you recoil at the thought of a transperson or Person Of Drag teaching kids about exploring their sexuality, then you are just a small minded, hateful bigot! It's their body, their choice! The state should take your kids away from you and raise them to be progressive, because, obviously, you are raising them to be nazis who are sexist, homophobic transphobes!

#LoveIsLove!!!
#HateHasNoHomeHere!!!"

I presume HSH hates Monty Python's Flying Circus and most traditional British plays. For a few centuries, men have dressed up as women and performed on stage. The rest of this thread is just irrational fear. If you don't want your kids hanging around drag queens, the amazing thing is, you do not have to! Calling for other parents to lose their kids is a bit silly (and very, I don't know...."big government?" a very leftist kinda thing, or so I am told on this board)

I presume HSH hates Monty Python's Flying Circus and most traditional British plays. For a few centuries, men have dressed up as women and performed on stage. The rest of this thread is just irrational fear. If you don't want your kids hanging around drag queens, the amazing thing is, you do not have to! Calling for other parents to lose their kids is a bit silly (and very, I don't know...."big government?" a very leftist kinda thing, or so I am told on this board)

How many took their kids to watch those drag queens perform on stage? How many of those that went allowed their kids to be talked to about Sexual Identity among other things by said Performers. I don't remember Monty Python talking to kids that way. Why is it allowed in Elementary Schools that are taxpayer funded? Libs don't want Prayer in School or Religion but you have to be tolerant to their ideas and views in Schools otherwise you are a Racist, Bigot, Homophobe, Transphobe, Nazi.
These are not adults they are talking to or HS students, these are little kids. LITTLE KIDS. Insanity has run amok.

I can't be as blithe and casual about pedophilia as some of yous.
As a six year old victim of that particular ugly, perhaps I should recuse myself from the discussion.
I'm not doing it.
To this day I trust no one.
If this puts a wrench in your personal gear box...tough shit.
I survive by my own strengths.
It is true, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. It also makes you wary of everyone in the world.

So, be of good cheer, carry on. :D

How many took their kids to watch those drag queens perform on stage? How many of those that went allowed their kids to be talked to about Sexual Identity among other things by said Performers. I don't remember Monty Python talking to kids that way. Why is it allowed in Elementary Schools that are taxpayer funded? Libs don't want Prayer in School or Religion but you have to be tolerant to their ideas and views in Schools otherwise you are a Racist, Bigot, Homophobe, Transphobe, Nazi.
These are not adults they are talking to or HS students, these are little kids. LITTLE KIDS. Insanity has run amok.

I am not a religious person, but I will bite for a minute. I never cared about prayer in school. You are clearly fine with prayer in school, and seem to think it should happen, to which I do not care either way, but certainly support it. List the religions you think should be allowed to do their thing in schools? Also, I do not chase down stories on this, how many times has this (drag queens) happened in an elementary school?

As for your "why do I have to be tolerant wah wah wah" thing? Why do you feel the need to judge and shit on anybody and everybody else for what they do or think? You use the word "tolerance" like that is a bad thing. You don't like it? Don't participate and move on from it.

This. The ratio of straight to gay men is about 63:1. The ratio of straight to gay pedophiles is about 11:1.

So that's not exactly what your link said. Pedophile would generally be considered to be one that sexually offended against a child. However your study doesn't indicate that.

From your link:
Previous investigations have indicated that the ratio of sex offenders against female children vs. offenders against male children is approximately 2:1, while the ratio of gynephiles to androphiles among the general population is approximately 20:1. The present study investigated whether the etiology of preferred partner sex among pedophiles is related to the etiology of preferred partner sex among males preferring adult partners. Using phallometric test sensitivities to calculate the proportion of true pedophiles among various groups of sex offenders against children, and taking into consideration previously reported mean numbers of victims per offender group, the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1. This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually. This, of course, would not indicate that androphilic males have a greater propensity to offend against children.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT