ADVERTISEMENT

NON-POLITICAL - LIVE BALD EAGLE CAM IN CA

We spend at least a couple of weeks up in Traverse City on a small lake out from the city. We've been watching a bald Eagles nest up in the trees in a cove right across from my brother in law and sister in laws place. Last year I spent a month and watched the young ones take some of their first flights. It's amazing watching them fish.
I was sitting on the back deck one afternoon and saw a golden eagle swoop down into the water and grab a fish. Flew right towards me and flew right over my head by about ten feet. It was an amazing moment.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
We spend at least a couple of weeks up in Traverse City on a small lake out from the city. We've been watching a bald Eagles nest up in the trees in a cove right across from my brother in law and sister in laws place. Last year I spent a month and watched the young ones take some of their first flights. It's amazing watching them fish.
I was sitting on the back deck one afternoon and saw a golden eagle swoop down into the water and grab a fish. Flew right towards me and flew right over my head by about ten feet. It was an amazing moment.
Would you rather have the fish or the video?

Reactions: iasooner2000
Spent a few days working Bison this week for the Cheyenne-Arapaho. A pair of Bald Eagles few out and over us. Very majestic and to them a sign of good fortune over the bison.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT