ADVERTISEMENT

Nobody needs a large capacity magazine.

22LR

Heisman Candidate
Dec 1, 2015
Cut-n-pastes from articles....

Why does anyone need high-capacity magazines?
Nobody needs a high-capacity magazine to go hunting any more than they need an armored tank to drive to work.
No one needs an AR-15
How many bullets do you really need?
"Nobody needs that" - Joe Biden

Cut-n-pastes from articles....

Why does anyone need high-capacity magazines?
Nobody needs a high-capacity magazine to go hunting any more than they need an armored tank to drive to work.
No one needs an AR-15
How many bullets do you really need?
"Nobody needs that" - Joe Biden

While I love ARs, this is where it's at for home defense...

While I love ARs, this is where it's at for home defense...

giphy.gif

30k and a bunch of weed. Sounds like some bad dudes robbing some other bad dudes.

Your right, maybe the introduction of some high capacity weapons and could have rid ourselves of both groups.

Reactions: skylinepoke
Keep it simple, .380. Or another, semi .22 magnum. For home defense my suggestion. Or if you absolutely would love to blow someone up, may I suggest .357 or the 45. But then there's a mess to clean up.

Edit, ain't a jackass on this planet gonna try to tell me I can't defend myself, property, or family.

Fvck joe Biden!

Last edited:
Keep it simple, .380. Or another, semi .22 magnum. For home defense my suggestion. Or if you absolutely would love to blow someone up, may I suggest .357 or the 45. But then there's a mess to clean up.

Edit, ain't a jackass on this planet gonna try to tell me I can't defend myself, property, or family.

Fvck joe Biden!

I love my 22 magnum NAA Black Widow pocket revolver. It's with me almost 100% of the time. I won't win a gunfight with the thing, but I will put a hole into a bad guy with it.

Rimfire 22LR and 22 Magnum are fun to play with in semi-automatics, but I would never want to put my life on the line hoping the dang thing cycles. Rimfire ammo can be jamb-o-matic in just about any semi auto gun.

Have those centerfires handy when driving around town and going to bed at night. Even so, some of the law enforcement videos of trying to take down a crackhead are very frightening.

I love my 22 magnum NAA Black Widow pocket revolver. It's with me almost 100% of the time. I won't win a gunfight with the thing, but I will put a hole into a bad guy with it.

Rimfire 22LR and 22 Magnum are fun to play with in semi-automatics, but I would never want to put my life on the line hoping the dang thing cycles. Rimfire ammo can be jamb-o-matic in just about any semi auto gun.

Have those centerfires handy when driving around town and going to bed at night. Even so, some of the law enforcement videos of trying to take down a crackhead are very frightening.
Esophagus neck shots with the most likely chance of severing the spine. Instant paralysis while choking to death.

why i need 30 round mags?

read the federalist papers about the 2nd amendment. my right to own firearms is not to protect my family from scallywags. the 2nd amendment is so an ARMED population can keep a tyrannical government at bay. can't do that with .22 varmint rifles and 5 round deer rifles.

with sleepy joe being run by obama and susan rice, the need for an armed population has never been higher. as always,,,,,,

one bullet at a time mofo, one bullet at a time

why i need 30 round mags?

read the federalist papers about the 2nd amendment. my right to own firearms is not to protect my family from scallywags. the 2nd amendment is so an ARMED population can keep a tyrannical government at bay. can't do that with .22 varmint rifles and 5 round deer rifles.

with sleepy joe being run by obama and susan rice, the need for an armed population has never been higher. as always,,,,,,

one bullet at a time mofo, one bullet at a time

"You need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons"

i did NOT say taking on the government. i said keeping a tyrannical government at bay. the commucrats know what the co$t will be to stop a basket of deploreables uprising. the higher that co$t, the more liberty and freedom the deplorables can KEEP without firing a shot.

cold dead hands,,,,

one bullet at a time

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
i did NOT say taking on the government. i said keeping a tyrannical government at bay. the commucrats know what the co$t will be to stop a basket of deploreables uprising. the higher that co$t, the more liberty and freedom the deplorables can KEEP without firing a shot.

cold dead hands,,,,

one bullet at a time

That was a Joe Biden quote.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT