ADVERTISEMENT

No respect for human life

Blackberries are ripening nicely. My wine making g partner just posted some awesome shots from the vineyard, looking like an amazing haul if we get the late summer heat that weather guys are predicting. My only complaint is little time to soak it in... Coding on the patio this weekend.

Do you drink while you code?

Have in past years. My guy was hitting me up for this year.... A lot of fun, ends up being most weekends through fall though, not sure I can commit this year. Only Pinot. A carboy of Gris and a half barrel of Noir in past years....
Nice! I make wine as well. I grow my own cabernet savignon grapes, own rooted Clone 8 and Clone 6. It's a bitch to grow vinifera grapes in Oklahoma. A good friend in Kansas grows cabernet franc and Norton. I use some of his franc to blend. I also buy grapes from Brehm's in the winter. Their red grape must comes destemmed in frozen 5 gallon pails. Super convenient. Cold soak already done.

I made my first batch of wine from Welch's grape juice 27 years ago. Lol

And Boone's Farm was $.69 per bottle at Uncle Jess Overholt's on east 6th, back in the Forty North howling days.

Reactions: Medic007
My overpowering sense of the obvious was going to travel in the "way back" machine to Forty North, but I realized hats will never replace sitting on faces.

The posters JimmyBob hung in Forty North were a little different than the other boys'.

4893d1258898448-poodle-butts-cute-002.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT