ADVERTISEMENT

NHL Playoffs

CowboyLinDC

All-American
Jan 24, 2005
Just a few games left in the regular season and the matchups outside of the wild card spot between Toronto, Ottawa and Boston are looking pretty set. I am liking the Caps chances this year (hell, I always do) but more so than years past. Much more complete team this year, every line can score, every D pairing is solid and Holtby is as good as it gets in net. It's not just Ovechkin, multiple 20 goal scorers and two guys over 30 with Ovi and TJ Oshie. It's looking like they will once again win the President's trophy (barring a 4 game skid to end the season) so they will likely have home ice all the way. Pens, although banged up right now, are always scary, top two lines are solid as every and Crosby, who is the worst human being in the world, is playing as good or better than anyone not named Connor McDavid. Speaking of, the Oilers are finally looking like the team I have thought they could be, and might be on their way to another dynasty. Solid young core and McDavid is looking like the next superstar (with him and players like Auston Matthews, Patrick Laine and Jack Eichel the future of the league looks to be in good hands). But I digress, I am picking the Caps to win it all beating the Hawks in 6.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News