ADVERTISEMENT

Next Years Lineup

"we" ... you've gone full Cowboy on us, welcome to the posse! 🤠
The was the royal "we".

queen-elizabeth-queen-elizabeth-the-second.gif

My goodness, could that wave be any shakier? It creeps me out lol.

Not sure what thread I said that Flo hates OK State wrestling, but maybe I was wrong. Just seen they predicted Spratley to finish 2nd this upcoming season. 125 is going to have another wild year. Last year I feel like the number one went down every week. haha

Full NCAA Predictions:

1. Luke Lilledahl, Penn State
  2. Troy Spratley, Oklahoma State
  3. Richard Figueroa, Arizona State
  4. Matt Ramos, Purdue
  5. Anthony Noto, Lock Haven
  6. Jakob Camacho, NC State
  7. Jore Volk, Wyoming
  8. Stevo Poulin, Northern Colorado

How did they justify Spratley above Figueroa, Noto, and Ramos? Not saying he can't get 2nd, but those other guys have high AAs under their belts.

Spratley did beat Figueroa last year by I believe major decision. I am wondering why you didn't ask how do they justify Lilledahl over all of them! haha

Overlooking Figs because of a terrible start isn't smart. He's going to be a lot better this year. His back-end run is more indicative of who he really is. Had to get over some mental stuff and then he was lights out.

Overlooking Figs because of a terrible start isn't smart. He's going to be a lot better this year. His back-end run is more indicative of who he really is. Had to get over some mental stuff and then he was lights out.
Definitely cannot overlook him. He was coming off an injury I believe. The kid is extremely tough. 125 will be extremely competitive. As a fan of the sport, I would really like to see Noto get a championship for a school like Lockhaven. Who was their last, Kolat after flipping from Penn State to Lock Haven?

Definitely cannot overlook him. He was coming off an injury I believe. The kid is extremely tough. 125 will be extremely competitive. As a fan of the sport, I would really like to see Noto get a championship for a school like Lockhaven. Who was their last, Kolat after flipping from Penn State to Lock Haven?
My home town. Yes, Kolat was the last champion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT