ADVERTISEMENT

Newsome Wants The DOJ To Consider KIdnapping Charges On DeSantis and Abbott

Has nothing to do with the places they can and cannot go. Has everything to do with treating human beings (including children) with dignity and compassion, instead of lying to them and using them for a political stunt.

You right-wingers just showed the nation how you really feel about children and other human beings. And the fact that some of you are celebrating this, as if it somehow helps your cause, illustrates how out of touch with reality you really are.
Uh, yer cause ain't needed. Now put yer red cross sticker on yer hat and get back on that boat back to Haiti. 😂

So you claim to care about children. Do you care about the children that were used by these two Governors in their political stunt? Do they matter? Are you concerned about their welfare and what this stunt has done to them and their families?
The children shouldn't even be here if we had a president who was doing his job. Truthfully, every damn one of them and their families need to be kicked back to to where they came from. Earn your way in like many others have. Exposing the hypocrisy is comical but offends those that don't have a clue. Sanctuary cities are the bomb!!

Almost 100% after tonight that 2putas and Dave are one in the same. Dave acts (snicker) dumb and dodges under his real name and tries to act like a clever troll. Under 2putas he lets us know just how demented he really is without it being known its him. Clever but not clever enough.

Almost 100% after tonight that 2putas and Dave are one in the same. Dave acts (snicker) dumb and dodges under his real name and tries to act like a clever troll. Under 2putas he lets us know just how demented he really is without it being known its him. Clever but not clever enough.
@davidallen, check out what this clown has invented in his head now!

🤣🤣🤣

Let's see how sure you are of your own delusions.

I'll bet you I'm not @davidallen. One year self-ban from the board. If David and I are the same person, I won't post for a year. If we are two different individuals, you don't post for a year (under any of your screen names or a new one).

Deal?

You tried this before, I don't have another screen name groomer. Making fun of you with my only one is easy enough. 🤣

Whatever you say.

So deal or no?

Have fun dreaming of Virtue Signaling tonight while those illegals have no place to sleep while you are all toasty in your bed. You could have told DeSantis you would take them in but you didn't. Got work to do tomorrow so don't knock on my door again tonight. 🤣
sleep-sleepy.gif

Have fun dreaming of Virtue Signaling tonight while those illegals have no place to sleep while you are all toasty in your bed. You could have told DeSantis you would take them in but you didn't. Got work to do tomorrow so don't knock on my door again tonight.
So no, you won't take the deal. Just as I expected lol. Clearly, you don't have much confidence in your own delusions.🤣🤣

Go on to bed old man. You've looked foolish enough for one night.

I haven't read this whole thread. I saw that @my_2cents was again trying to dominate the conversation, and frankly I can tolerate only so much bilge coming from him before I feel the need to take a shower and wash myself clean again. The man is a truly repugnant figure. He strikes me as the kind of guy that doesn't wash his hands after taking a dump. Who would have the courage to shake his hand? Yuck! Anyway, it strikes me as odd that he is so upset the governors of Texas and Florida are sending children with their parents away from the shitholes of their states to the enlightened communities he so respects. It is especially odd that he is concerned for the well being of these specific children, considering Texas and Florida have taken steps to prevent the teaching of sexual perversion to school age children, and the states to which they are being sent have endorsed the curriculum with enthusiasm. He has shown repeatedly on this board that he is in favor of grooming kids to become sexual deviants via the public schools. So you would think he would applaud the move to send the children to places where they will be taught the deviancy he admires. Like I said, I didn't read the whole thread, so if this has already been pointed out I apologize for bringing it up again.

Last edited:
let’s see what happens when a few thousand more show up and their kids are going to school with a new wealth of diversity.
Spoken just like the people who pulled a similar stunt back in 1962. Seriously, it is like you are reading off their script!

With that said, you need to stop projecting. Not everyone thinks like you do.

I haven't read this whole thread. I saw that @my_2cents was again trying to dominate the conversation, and frankly I can tolerate only so much bilge coming from him before I feel the need to take a shower wand wash myself clean again. The man is a truly repugnant figure. He strikes me as the kind of guy that doesn't wash his hands after taking a dump. Who would have the courage to shake his hand? Yuck! Anyway, it strikes me as odd that he is so upset the governors of Texas and Florida are sending children with their parents away from the shitholes of their states to the enlightened communities he so respects. It is especially odd that he is concerned for the well being of these specific children, considering Texas and Florida have taken steps to prevent the teaching of sexual perversion to school age children, and the states to which they are being sent have endorsed the curriculum with enthusiasm. He has shown repeatedly on this board that he is in favor of grooming kids to become sexual deviants via the public schools. So you would think he would applaud the move to send the children to places where they will be taught the deviancy he admires. Like I said, I didn't read the whole thread, so if this has already been pointed out I apologize for bringing it up again.
I thought you were doing your passive-aggressive thing and ignoring me? A lot of obsession in this post about me from someone who claims to be ignoring me!🤣🤣

Yep, there really is no doubt anymore . . .

EvergreenWhirlwindAardwolf-size_restricted.gif

😎

Has nothing to do with the places they can and cannot go. Has everything to do with treating human beings (including children) with dignity and compassion, instead of lying to them and using them for a political stunt.

You right-wingers just showed the nation how you really feel about children and other human beings. And the fact that some of you are celebrating this, as if it somehow helps your cause, illustrates how out of touch with reality you really are.
It's funny how you totally exonerate your party of any wrong doings. Literally thousands of illegals are dying, thousands of women and children are being raped on there journey to illegally enter the country at the invitation of the Biden Administration and Democrats. You say nothing about many of these illegals being forced into serving the Cartels in slavery just to get permission to pass through Cartel controlled land to get to the border. You say absolutely nothing about these issues even though it is a daily occurance border states have to put up with. You say sending illegals to sactuary cities is about nothing but politics but ignore the entire illegal problem is nothing but politics from Democrats trying to fill the country with millions of Democrat votes. You say illegals are treated poorly when they are dropped off in sanctuary cities but ignore the fact Democrats are dropping illegals off in border cities that have absolutely zero resources to care for these people. In many cases thousands of illegals are dropped off in cities with populations of less than two thousand people, you say nothing of that. You have no issue with states like Texas shouldering the burden of illegals, costing them billions of dollars each year but cry like a little girl when a few hundred are sent to cities that say they fully support illegal immigration and welcome them with open arms. You are clueless to the issue but naturally because of your self righteous moral superiority complex you have an opinion totally void of facts, full of nothing but feelings and hypocrisy.

Spoken just like the people who pulled a similar stunt back in 1962. Seriously, it is like you are reading off their script!

Hey mouth breathing twatwaffle, Pedo Joe's administration sends illegal aliens across the country but yet no screeching from you. Let me guess, that's another "but but but that's different?"

Should we also discuss the human trafficking, illegal aliens dying at the border, and the fentanyl epidemic while we're discussing the children? Chuckle.

thats true, it’s very obvious and being illuminated again that you people don’t think.

Hey mouth breathing twatwaffle, Pedo Joe's administration sends illegal aliens across the country but yet no screeching from you. Let me guess, that's another "but but but that's different?"

Should we also discuss the human trafficking, illegal aliens dying at the border, and the fentanyl epidemic while we're discussing the children? Chuckle.

he has zero clue that Biden has been doing this the whole time. As well as trump and Obama. Total clown.

I would love to meet you in person so you know the ilk you speak of. I will bring a kid who survived murder I meant a fetus who escaped a prison sentence of death.
It's hard for these leftists on here to meet up- these 14 year olds that live at home and can't drive get on their computers on this board and act they are someone else - pretend to be adults with jobs and kids- there's prob only a few and they have multiple handles-so they would have to get mommy to drive them and meet up🤪

It also proves that the mental illness claims are real, absolutely the dumbest position in modern politics.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Martha's Vineyard's 'humanitarian crisis' statement ridiculed on social media: 'Screw them, send more'

So no, you won't take the deal. Just as I expected lol. Clearly, you don't have much confidence in your own delusions.🤣🤣

Go on to bed old man. You've looked foolish enough for one night.
"But but but the children!!!"

SMH

What happened to them once the planes landed or the buses stopped? What lies were they told to get them on the planes/buses and get them off?

We are talking about children here. Families. Human beings.

I bet you would have cheered similar behavior from some southerners back in 1962 too. You are, after all, repeating the exact same talking points used back then too.
I rarely post, but this is such a fascinating topic to me. My question, what was this group of people's plan when they decided to cross the border? Do they shoulder no accountability in this at all? Everyone is bickering back and forth about flying them here, and dropping them off and not continuing to take care of them. Why is that anyone but the migrant group's problem?

I rarely post, but this is such a fascinating topic to me. My question, what was this group of people's plan when they decided to cross the border? Do they shoulder no accountability in this at all? Everyone is bickering back and forth about flying them here, and dropping them off and not continuing to take care of them. Why is that anyone but the migrant group's problem?
Answer: Feelings

But only when those feelings are convenient. When the effects of those feelings change or shift then the feelings change too as we are seeing in real time 🤣

Democrats are the party of zero individual responsibility don't expect an answer from them.

As to your question the only plan they had was to get to America and have all the freebies they've heard about handed to them. While I try to be compassionate to people in need I find it very difficult to have any in this situation. After decades of watching and being negatively effected by this, I'm all out of compassion for illegals. Time for the ones that support it to shoulder the burden or finally allow us to shut the birder down.

Answer: Feelings

But only when those feelings are convenient. When the effects of those feelings change or shift then the feelings change too as we are seeing in real time 🤣
Yanks feelings are boiling to the top of the pot.

Keep them God dam buses Rollin! 😂

Reactions: OUSOONER67
From the reporting I've read, these adults and children are asylum-seekers. They were processed by federal immigration authorities and were awaiting court dates. Therefore, they aren't "illegal" immigrants.

They are fleeing poor and dangerous situations in Central and South America (many it appears are from Venezuela). Their plan was clearly to escape their horrible situations and come here for a better life. They have the right to come here and seek asylum so in terms of accountability, sure they are accountable for seeking asylum. I don't see how they are accountable though for being used by two governors for a disgusting political stunt. Also, they aren't accountable for the lies they were told.

They were also in Texas, not Florida. Which is very interesting, especially as it relates to DeSantis' involvement.

As for taking care of them, again, they are asylum-seekers and there is a process we have in this country to deal with such individuals. Therefore, they clearly should be assisted and cared for. They are human beings after all.

Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT