ADVERTISEMENT

New UT chancellor--led binLaden raid

Originally posted by wyomingosualum:

Didn't President Obama lead the bin Laden raid?
Yes Obama ordered McRaven to direct the mission to kill binLaden--as he had promised.

Ballsiest calls by Commander in Chief

20th-21st Centuries:

DDay
Hiroshima
Cuban Missile Crisis
binLaden raid
Operation Eagle Claw

in that order...

This post was edited on 8/12 7:30 PM by CowboyUp

That's all you have? He didn't have a damn thing to do with it nor did Hillary.

Fast and furious
IRS
Benghazi
Syria
Iraq
Egypt
The economy
Trading terrorists for a deserter
Israel
Russia

I am sure there are more but he has been beyond incompetent. Worst ever and it is not even open for debate.

Originally posted by gulfshorespoke:
That's all you have? He didn't have a damn thing to do with it nor did Hillary.

Fast and furious
IRS
Benghazi
Syria
Iraq
Egypt
The economy
Trading terrorists for a deserter
Israel
Russia

I am sure there are more but he has been beyond incompetent. Worst ever and it is not even open for debate.

Doesn't make a rat's ass what you and your fellow haters think for a long, long time. You're in the ever-shrinking minority and still alienating women and minorities at a record clip. We the Majority understand exactly the shithouse Obama inherited. Despite that--Obama landslided twice--"Mission Accomplished."

Obama would have been re-elected even if he hadn't killed binLaden--just as he promised--but that only made it worse. Hopefully haters nominate Romney again. Red meat for HRC. > 400EV

"I really just don't spend that much time worrying about binLaden."--George W Bush

obamas_poker_face.jpg.png

Cup, you're other messiah Bill Clinton admitted that he could have taken out OBL and decided not too. Should never have been a Bush problem.

Without OBL things are much worse now. Falls squarely on the shoulders of your messiah. Not sure if you've heard but polling says that a majority believes that Obama is worse than Bush.

This experiment has been an epic failure and I know you want to admit it. I feel pity for you.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

CUP I know I'm gonna owe you and a friend a round at Karsten when Rickie wins a major next year. We need to figure out how we won't kill each other. I propose we leave the clubs at home and just throw a tennis ball around the course. That or we drink a lot of beer and agree not to talk politics.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

squeak--

You, me, RW, whoever your ringer is we'll get along Great--no politics! Honestly--I'm not out of the "woods" yet. You and I both know that so we'll leave it at that.

But if it's Karsten you and your pods give us 3 a side off the back--ought to be fun!!! Or just you play our best ball--that ought to be about fair... :)

BTW--did ya'll get rings for the NC?

This post was edited on 8/13 12:13 AM by CowboyUp

So Obama is the new UT chancellor?
Not yet. He might take the job after McRaven retires though.;-) No question--Obama loves Austin. He's been here at least a dozen times. He was a here a couple weeks ago, stayed the night at filmmaker Robert Rodriguez old mansion on Wooldridge. We're just across MoPak maybe five blocks away. The white tops buzzed our hood twice. Next day he had coffee with a student at Magnolia--right across from Deep Eddy bar--then bought $600 worth of bbq at Franklins...Last year Obama rode AF1 right down MoPac past Camp Mabry, maybe 500?' in the air? Look like a big blue space shuttle on final approach that you could reach out and touch. Wouldn't be shocked if one of his daughters ended up at UT some day. Probably not but you never know..

This post was edited on 8/13 11:09 AM by CowboyUp

Sounds like a good reward for keeping quiet about the truth of that raid. If he hadn't played ball he would have been on the helicopter that Obama ordered sabatoged that killed the other seals involved.

"Obama would have been re-elected even if he hadn't killed binLaden"

That's almost like saying George W. Bush killed Timothy McVeigh.

"Obama would have been re-elected even if he hadn't killed binLaden"

That's almost like saying George W. Bush killed Timothy McVeigh.
Obama made good on his promise.

But Romney was never electable--too many foreign accounts and too many secrets. No candidate who refuses to release tax returns will ever be elected POTUS...And we all still feel sorry for Seamus

This post was edited on 8/13 6:02 PM by CowboyUp

Interesting. I know the current Chancellor - Francisco ("Cisco") Cigarroa; he and I did the same fellowship (except about 10 years apart). Guess he's going back to being a regular ole transplant surgeon.

Originally posted by Poketologist:

Interesting. I know the current Chancellor - Francisco ("Cisco") Cigarroa; he and I did the same fellowship (except about 10 years apart). Guess he's going back to being a regular ole transplant surgeon.
Serious questions--how is ACA affecting your work and the lives of a majority of your patients? Are you seeing more or fewer patients than before?

Originally posted by CowboyUp:

Originally posted by Poketologist:

Serious questions--how is ACA affecting your work and the lives of a majority of your patients? Are you seeing more or fewer patients than before?
No change, but then again I'm an uber-subspecialized doc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT