ADVERTISEMENT

New lib identity politics...

Soonersincefitty

Heisman Candidate
Oct 16, 2004
Candace Owens is now a black white nationalist?
Stephan Miller who is a Jew, is a goose stepping Nazi?
I swear, it's been exhausting but now it has become impossible to take these losers seriously.
So, I'm dropping out, not going to do it anymore.
Bring some grounded rationale to the party, we'll reconsider you joining the human race. Putzes.

tenor.gif

I swear, it's been exhausting but now it has become impossible to take these losers seriously.
Bring some grounded rationale to the party, we'll reconsider you joining the human race. Putzes.

To better understand these ultra-confusing scenes (which are only going to accelerate), and to see things more clearly in the years and decades ahead — there’s a 4000-year-old fable worth learning about.

I highly recommend taking 10 minutes and
reading this entire article.

https://www.takimag.com/article/stop-with-the-golems-already/

A mass shooter just cited her in his manifesto. Shhhhh that doesn't count, don't consider it. In short, ignore her batshit crazy demagoguery and try to marginalize the people that call a turd a turd. But do it real clumsy, like a right wing opinion dipshit that's never challenged.

I don't know about Miller, but his own family might. Probably not as well as you though.

A mass shooter just cited her in his manifesto. Shhhhh that doesn't count, don't consider it. In short, ignore her batshit crazy demagoguery and try to marginalize the people that call a turd a turd. But do it real clumsy, like a right wing opinion dipshit that's never challenged.

I don't know about Miller, but his own family might. Probably not as well as you though.

The Unibomber was inspired by your wacko liberal heroes. Should we discount valid discussions from serious people just because a mentally ill killer misinterprets their point and goes too far?

The Unibomber was inspired by your wacko liberal heroes. Should we discount valid discussions from serious people just because a mentally ill killer misinterprets their point and goes too far?

Maybe it depends on the message and whether that message consistently inspires violence. If you had lots of unabomber then yeah, the underlying message deserves some scrutiny. Alarmist, nativist, anti-government screeds pop up all the time in mass shootings. Look at the recent ones with the maga shit. The Cuban Florida guy with the maga van. The school shooter with his maga hat. If multiple shooters had on Obama shit you'd not notice it?

Maybe it depends on the message and whether that message consistently inspires violence. If you had lots of unabomber then yeah, the underlying message deserves some scrutiny. Alarmist, nativist, anti-government screeds pop up all the time in mass shootings. Look at the recent ones with the maga shit. The Cuban Florida guy with the maga van. The school shooter with his maga hat. If multiple shooters had on Obama shit you'd not notice it?

So that fact that our nation has experienced a ton of violence thru ANTIFA goons who have been inspired by liberal ideas invalidates liberalism.

Got it.

ITT we see that personality trait again in Leftists called "loose association."

It's fools gold to them. Makes them see relationships based on the loosest of parameters (see skin color or "ideology") which don't hold up under serious scrutiny.

It's a personality defect, and that is why they project the belief that arises from their shortcoming (because how do you describe the color blue to a person who has never possessed the sense of sight?) OR demonize.

Notice that the person talking above said the "progressive" Jews in the community......

Reactions: Medic007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT