ADVERTISEMENT

New GOT teaser from HBO

Every one of those shots are from past seasons of GOT. No footage from Season 6.

Interesting shot of Jon Snow decked out in black and GREY, holding a direwolf-head tipped sword. Looks very much like a Lord of Winterfell rather than a black brother. Of course there's also the closing shot of him bleeding out in season 5.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/03/game-thrones-season-6-trailer
The rumor is that the Night's Watch elects a new Commander before Jon's resurrection/whatever and that he then takes off, considering all bonds broken. So even though that is, as BJ said, earlier footage, he really could be headed back to the Stark castle, especially if he somehow hears about his sister.

There are some pretty interesting spoilers out there from filming. Certain characters in certain locations. Kind of fun that now everyone is the same boat not knowing what is going on.

Snow, Sansa, Littlefinger and Ramsay are all together on the Winterfell set.

There are some pretty interesting spoilers out there from filming. Certain characters in certain locations. Kind of fun that now everyone is the same boat not knowing what is going on.

Snow, Sansa, Littlefinger and Ramsay are all together on the Winterfell set.
Which makes me wonder when the show would have ever shot Jon in Winterfell garb prior to this coming season. I dare not question the buzzkill savant's GOT knowledge, but I'm doubting this one point.

And FYI savant, I'm re-reading the first book and will go toe to toe with you on a bunch of stuff so don't cross me.

Which makes me wonder when the show would have ever shot Jon in Winterfell garb prior to this coming season. I dare not question the buzzkill savant's GOT knowledge, but I'm doubting this one point.

And FYI savant, I'm re-reading the first book and will go toe to toe with you on a bunch of stuff so don't cross me.

I think he is in his Night's Watch garb. Might look a bit gray, but I think it is actually all black. The cloak is clearly the one he has worn since joining the NW.

This article is where I read that all the clips are a montage....
http://www.wired.com/2015/12/game-of-thrones-season-6-teaser/

In addition....why would HBO show the viewer upcoming footage of Jon Snow? It seems that HBO would want the casual viewer to wonder if he is really dead until the episode where they reveal the answer.

The rumor is that the Night's Watch elects a new Commander before Jon's resurrection/whatever and that he then takes off, considering all bonds broken. So even though that is, as BJ said, earlier footage, he really could be headed back to the Stark castle, especially if he somehow hears about his sister.

I think most everyone, who has read the books, expects him to leave the wall and head south. As has been pointed out, the oath of the NW requires them to serve until their death. GRRM has certainly laid the foundation for Jon to be able to move freely about Westeros with no worries/guilt about breaking his oath or abandoning his brothers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT