ADVERTISEMENT

Never ending hysteria

wyomingosualum

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2005
I’m sitting in a car right now with my wife and daughter. We are parked outside the football field waiting for my son’s high school graduation ceremony to begin.

My county has zero covid related death. Maybe a dozen cases overall since this stupid shit began. Around a dozen covid related deaths in the entire state. Seriously. Around 12 deaths in the entire STATE. But hysteria must be promoted above all.

Somebody’s going to have to pee soon. And we aren’t permitted to leave our vehicles. Could get interesting.

Perhaps I should be grateful that the overlords in Cheyenne have given their approval for this. But driving to Cheyenne and punching an overlord in the face would make me feel better.

all one needs to do is watch the media drive this hysteria to know what the problem is

for a litany of reasons

i’ve never been more grateful to be an okie than i have thru this BS

if some karen came screaming at me about wearing a mask it would be quite challenging

I’m sitting in a car right now with my wife and daughter. We are parked outside the football field waiting for my son’s high school graduation ceremony to begin.

My county has zero covid related death. Maybe a dozen cases overall since this stupid shit began. Around a dozen covid related deaths in the entire state. Seriously. Around 12 deaths in the entire STATE. But hysteria must be promoted above all.

Somebody’s going to have to pee soon. And we aren’t permitted to leave our vehicles. Could get interesting.

Perhaps I should be grateful that the overlords in Cheyenne have given their approval for this. But driving to Cheyenne and punching an overlord in the face would make me feel better.
Congrats on your son! Have you persuaded him to go to college at OSU?

Reactions: wyomingosualum
Thanks Dan. No persuasion would be necessary, but he received and accepted an offer to play football at a Division 2 school. So unless he really lights it up there, it doesn’t appear that OSU is in his future.

Hope he plays somewhere fairly close to home. Watching my son play college ball for 5 years was a blast. I often told him I didn't know who was having more fun, his mother and I or him.

Thanks Dan. No persuasion would be necessary, but he received and accepted an offer to play football at a Division 2 school. So unless he really lights it up there, it doesn’t appear that OSU is in his future.

nice! where at??

It’s actually kind of scenic out there - I spent a couple of days around Crawford a couple of years back.

Western NB is really pretty nice......jkosu, I have some friends that run a sale barn in Crawford. They live in Ardmore SD which use to be a five family town. Nice place though. William Howard Taft did a whistle stop in Ardmore way back in the day.

Reactions: jkosu and iasooner1
It’s actually kind of scenic out there - I spent a couple of days around Crawford a couple of years back.

Western NB is really pretty nice......jkosu, I have some friends that run a sale barn in Crawford. They live in Ardmore SD which use to be a five family town. Nice place though. William Howard Taft did a whistle stop in Ardmore way back in the day.

Yeah, some pretty cool rock formations and buttes in western Nebraska. There are worse places to be, for sure.

If you’ve ever spent much time at a rodeo, you’ve breathed in worse things than the Wutan flu.
You really don’t want to know how much of the “dirt” is horse hockey....and every arena drag or fast movement stirs it up into the air.

Reactions: OSUIvan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT