Netanyahu Admits The IDF Has Spiritual Scars

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
I wonder what he means.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Look for civilian casualties to skyrocket. The way to deal with a force determined to inflict as many causalities as possible with snipers is to level the buildings and positions they are hiding in with artillery and air drop munitions. Oh well that's the strategy Hamas has decided on despite their knowledge many Palestinian civilians will be killed. Not something I would support if I my intentions were to protect innocent civilians but you are free to support what ever want. Just be willing to admit you supported it when the deaths start rolling in.

Look for civilian casualties to skyrocket. The way to deal with a force determined to inflict as many causalities as possible with snipers is to level the buildings and positions they are hiding in with artillery and air drop munitions. Oh well that's the strategy Hamas has decided on despite their knowledge many Palestinian civilians will be killed. Not something I would support if I my intentions were to protect innocent civilians but you are free to support what ever want. Just be willing to admit you supported it when the deaths start rolling in.
Thank you for permitting me to support what I think is for the best. I support an immediate cease fire.

Thank you for permitting me to support what I think is for the best. I support an immediate cease fire.

Let it rain, let it thunder Israel.
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ff5e9afd2-590a-42f7-aa39-7577df94d31f_500x281

1332783801_b52_carpet_bombing.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT