ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tickets

Feb 3, 2018
Im looking for anywhere from 3-5 NCAA Tickets for this year. Definitely willing to pay above face value for good seats. Thanks a ton!

you might also be able to find some after the qualifying tournaments have occurred.
Thanks, that’s probably what I’ll do. This will be the first year a wrestler that I coached in High School has competed in the NCAA tourney. Usually in St. Louis they aren’t hard to come by but I feel like they will be tougher to find this year. Thanks

Reactions: giddyup
LOL, saw on Stubhub that lower level tickets were going for over $1,100 to $1,200 per ticket for lower level seating.

Tulsa, that is how New York was as well. People were selling lower level tickets for over $1000 online. The reality at the event was much different. I had an extra ticket 15 rows center and face was about all you could get. There were many empty seats around us until the finals. I really hope people refrain from buying these inflated tickets even if they have the means.

Tulsa, that is how New York was as well. People were selling lower level tickets for over $1000 online. The reality at the event was much different. I had an extra ticket 15 rows center and face was about all you could get. There were many empty seats around us until the finals. I really hope people refrain from buying these inflated tickets even if they have the means.

that big number is all about the finals ticket
and people who need the security of an all session pass

if you are willing to go with the flow,
nomad thru the arena and work the ticket scene

alll day sessions will be from someone handing you their extras to $20 tops for lower levels

fri night lower level $100 tops
sat lower level $200 tops

added story

i handed a guy in okc my extra lower level as i was walking in

saw him after session at the skirvin and we drank a beer and chatted

i think he wrestled at indiana and i couldn’t remember who beat todd chesbro from indiana and he was like oh brian dolph i think is what he said...

it was just a fun conversation

later he says danny come over here i want you to meet a big osu fan

and it was daniel cormier lol

nationals are so fun!!!

Always tickets every year know matter where its at.Session 1 wait until 10 min after it starts and get a cheap seat watch 1st 10min on espn on your phone.After Thurs family and friends leave after athletes get knocked out.They sell them or scalpers buy them always tickets even the years in Iowa and Oklahoma

Thanks, that’s probably what I’ll do. This will be the first year a wrestler that I coached in High School has competed in the NCAA tourney. Usually in St. Louis they aren’t hard to come by but I feel like they will be tougher to find this year. Thanks

How many tickets do you need?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT