ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA tickets

I just put in the order for tickets. there is a deadline to submit a request and utilize posse points.

Quick question for the group...My dad usually gets us tickets, but he talked to the OSU ticket office and they said they weren't selling tix this year and he'd have to go to the venue directly. Seems to be contrary to what you guys are posting. Can someone elaborate or post a link to the site where we can request tickets? Thanks!

go to the osu ticket office site. log in. go to buy tickets. pick wrestling. go to post season tickets.

Quick question for the group...My dad usually gets us tickets, but he talked to the OSU ticket office and they said they weren't selling tix this year and he'd have to go to the venue directly. Seems to be contrary to what you guys are posting. Can someone elaborate or post a link to the site where we can request tickets? Thanks!
Tickets can be requested through oklahoma state ticket office ,but will be allocated by pose points . But cause it is in Tulsa there is lot of VIP posse level getting tickets that usually do not go to nationals, so it going to be a tough ticket threw out ticket office.

Well that sucks. Went through the process Tim laid out above. It says there are no events available at this time. If we don’t have the posse pts are we left to fend for ourselves on Ticketmaster?

im not sure how many posse points I have at this point.. I think I have donated a couple hundred every year for awhile.. Im pretty sure I got lucky to get tickets. I suspect that if you dont have tickets at this point, you won't be getting them for a reasonable price.. the lower bowl all session tickets come as a vip experience and are over 2000 each last time I looked.

They are anywhere from $36-$550 per ticket in the 300 sections of BOK on Ticket Master right now for Sessions 1-4. There is nothing available in the lower level before Saturday morning. I don't think ticket master is the best website for prices because they tend to charge a fairly high fee, but that's a good starting point. Check out StubHub and TickPick as well. I'm personally going to wait and watch the ticket prices. Sometimes what happens is a day or two before big events people will get desperate and sell their tickets for a lot cheaper. This happens all the time with football games especially with NFL tickets.

Reactions: osu2082
Good news. Dad actually went to the ticket office and reserved our tix. $300 for all sessions. Not sure where they are, but we’ll take it. Go pokes.
did they charge him $1200? it seems as though he probably just got in line like the rest of us waiting on allocation

im not sure how many posse points I have at this point.. I think I have donated a couple hundred every year for awhile.. Im pretty sure I got lucky to get tickets. I suspect that if you dont have tickets at this point, you won't be getting them for a reasonable price.. the lower bowl all session tickets come as a vip experience and are over 2000 each last time I looked.
Would think $200k per year will get you on the allocation list. :)

Would think $200k per year will get you on the allocation list. :)
lol.. i think its been 200 extra for the last couple of years.. The issue with all this is I forget I have been in OK since 1998 and had the tickets since 2002 or so.. the time just flies by. I think the ticket office has dropped the ball this year as far as NCAA tickets. I never got a dedicated notice that they were for sale and it seems that someone called and the person who answered didnt know what was going on.

lol.. i think its been 200 extra for the last couple of years.. The issue with all this is I forget I have been in OK since 1998 and had the tickets since 2002 or so.. the time just flies by. I think the ticket office has dropped the ball this year as far as NCAA tickets. I never got a dedicated notice that they were for sale and it seems that someone called and the person who answered didnt know what was going on.
Are you not on the mailing list? I received physical paper mail for post season ticket request as well as email. The deadline was Jan 13th to order through our office. Tickets are based on previous years finish at NCAA tourney so our allotment is not very good this year, thus, the 300 level section. I don't have mine yet, however, i called and asked if i would get them based on my priority points and i was assured i would get the two tickets i ordered. Long time season ticket holder and Cowboy wrestling club member. Not a big donor by any stretch of the word. I'm hoping they charge my card soon so i will know positively!!

Good news. Dad actually went to the ticket office and reserved our tix. $300 for all sessions. Not sure where they are, but we’ll take it. Go pokes.
Not to burst your bubble but the reservation does not guarantee a ticket. According to the ticket office the reservation only holds your spot. They were taking reservations up to the 13th and then they would allocate based on posse points. If you have a lot of priority you will get them. Lower priority may not get them if they run out of tickets. In other words they will possibly have more reservations than tickets. Hope you get them!!!!

I got a email titled "ticket purchase confirmation" with a confirmation number.. I think thats what you should be looking for.

Reactions: okstatefan
I got a email titled "ticket purchase confirmation" with a confirmation number.. I think thats what you should be looking for.
I got the same email moments after my "purchase". However, it was explained by the ticket office that the confirmation was still not a guarantee but only a reservation in line if you will. If more people with higher priority points order tickets then I may be out of luck. They said you will know for sure if your credit card account is debited for the ticket price in late January or early February. Just repeating what i was told.

Everyone who requested tx got that same email. That does not guarantee you will get tx as it is strictly based on posse points.

Not much left. A few tickets in the 300's selling for $280+

Might be some last minute sellers closer to the event.

I have 3 Tickets for for sale
Section 322
$304 per Person
Please DM me or let me know how to contact you

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT