ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA tickets issued Feb 3rd

Last Saturday, I noticed I had been charged $420 on my credit card which was big surprise as I don't remember paying more than 100 or so for tickets. I just called to make sure that I hadn't been charged for four and found that each ticket cost $200 + $10. I was hoping maybe these were better seats than usual but, no such luck. Sec 318-Row E; upper nose-bleed section. Just to see, I checked Scottrade for prices and 344-k-.. was selling for $240, I think. Last time I went, which was at St. Louis, I don't think they were that high. Oh, well.. C'est la vie.

Last Saturday, I noticed I had been charged $420 on my credit card which was big surprise as I don't remember paying more than 100 or so for tickets. I just called to make sure that I hadn't been charged for four and found that each ticket cost $200 + $10. I was hoping maybe these were better seats than usual but, no such luck. Sec 318-Row E; upper nose-bleed section. Just to see, I checked Scottrade for prices and 344-k-.. was selling for $240, I think. Last time I went, which was at St. Louis, I don't think they were that high. Oh, well.. C'est la vie.

this is exactly why i watch from home now

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT