ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA tickets arrive tomorrow

LOL, I thought it was my Big 12 Basketball tickets - I ordered both basketball and wrestling.

Ours have arrived! Section 318, Row A, Seats 4 & 5. No knee room in that row, so it's a good thing we are both short.

My tickets for the semi finals and finals are here. Front row, surround sound, ability to rewind or pause as needed. Popcorn is free and unlimited. Two separate children will be my concierges. No lines at the bathroom.

Ours have arrived! Section 318, Row A, Seats 4 & 5. No knee room in that row, so it's a good thing we are both short.
My tickets for the semi finals and finals are here. Front row, surround sound, ability to rewind or pause as needed. Popcorn is free and unlimited. Two separate children will be my concierges. No lines at the bathroom.[/uote
My tix are 318 row D.

My tickets for the semi finals and finals are here. Front row, surround sound, ability to rewind or pause as needed. Popcorn is free and unlimited. Two separate children will be my concierges. No lines at the bathroom.
There are three women in your house. Unless you have 4 bathrooms there will be a line at some point.

Reactions: oberebo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT