ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA CLASSIC WRESTLING POOL

Mar 14, 2015
If interested in joining please leave your email and we will send you a invite. Please see the rules below.

[/I]

There are two ways of paying for those familiar with paypal, you can just pay 20 dollars to kevin.stroh@fhsdschools.org or also as soon as we see someone sign up we can send a 20 dollar invoice to you.[/I]
[/I]
We will take out 25 dollars for the league fees than 3rd place gets their money back, all the money thats left will be split between 1st place (70 percent) and 2nd place (30 percent)[/I]

[/I]

Official League Rules Rosters/Salary Cap: 1. Each roster must have exactly one wrestler at every weight class. 2. Each roster must stay below the allotted salary cap of 1,000 pts. 3. There is no minimum for the total salary cap used. 4. Each wrestler ranking slot will be allotted a set amount of points. Those points are listed here: · 1st - 196 points · 2nd - 148 points · 3rd - 139 points · 4th - 129 points · 5th - 117 points · 6th - 107 points · 7th - 93 points · 8th - 87 points · 9th - 78 points · 10th - 71 points · 11th - 59 points · 12th - 45 points · 13th - 38 points · 14th - 31 points · 15th - 26 points · 16th THRU 20th - 10 points · Unranked - 5 points 5. [/I]

[/I]

Withdrawal Rule - Once the deadline hits for adding or changing teams, you not be allowed to modify your lineup. You will have until the official starting time of the first round of the NCAA National Wrestling Tournament to add rosters or make changes to existing rosters. If a wrestler withdraws from the tournament prior to its start, and that wrestler is on your roster, you will not receive any points for that weight class. Therefore, you should make a final check of your rosters prior to the submission deadline to insure you don't have this issue. We will no longer automatically insert the next ranked wrestler at that weight into your lineup for you. [/I]

[/I]

Tiebreakers 1. Each roster must have a tie-breaker selected. 2. In the event of a tie between two or more rosters, the winner will be determined based on the following criteria in this order · Tie-breaker Team Champion: The roster with the highest placed tie-breaker team champion wins · Tie-breaker Team Champion Points: The roster with the closest team champion points to the NCAA team champion wins. · Individual Champions: The roster with the most NCAA National Champions wins. · Individual All-Americans: The roster with the most NCAA All-Americans (top 8 place finishers) wins. · Lower Salary Cap: The roster that used the least amount of points toward their salary cap wins. · Earliest Submission: The roster created and finalized the earliest wins.Scoring 1. Scoring for each wrestler is based on the official NCAA wrestling tournament team scoring rules. 2. Placement Points - wrestlers earn placement points for finishing in 1st through 8th place. · 1st place: 16 points · 2nd place: 12 points · 3rd place: 10 points · 4th place: 9 points · 5th place: 7 points · 6th place: 6 points · 7th place: 4 points · 8th place: 3 points 3. Advancement Points - wrestlers earn advancement points if they win. · Each advancement in the championship bracket is worth 1 point · Each advancement in the consolation bracket is worth .5 points · If a wrestler has a bye and wins his very next match, he will earn an advancement point for the bye. · If a wrestler has a bye and loses his very next match, he will not earn any advancement point(s). · Each wrestler who is not in a pigtail match in either the championship or consolation bracket is considered to have received a bye since they didn't wrestle a pigtail match. If those wrestler go on to win their first match, they will receive 2 advancement points due to the bye. · If the losing wrestler in the championship bracket pigtail match wins his wrestleback match, he will earn an additional .5 advancement points due to a bye. This bye is not shown on the NCAA brackets due to space constraints. 4. Bonus Points - wrestlers earn bonus points for certain types of victores. · Each fall, forfeit, default, disqualification: 2 points · Each tech fall (w/ near fall points): 1.5 points · Each tech fall (w/o near fall points): 1 point · Each major decision: 1 point 5. Deduction Points · If a wrestler is deducted a team point(s) in the team scoring by the NCAA he will also be deducted a point(s) in our pool. · If a coach is deducted a team point, the NCAA assigns that deduction to the wrestler competing for that coach when the deduction occurred. ·Scoring follows the NCAA scores the team race. Wrestler Rankings 1. We will be using the latest available rankings from Amateur Wrestling News at the time the NCAA bracket is released. Owner Entries 1. Each league can specify the maximum number of entries each owner can submit with a website maximum of 9. 2. All entries will be named according to the owner's first and last names and a number representing the chronological order of submitted rosters (i.e. John Doe 1, John Doe 2, John Doe [/I]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT