ADVERTISEMENT

Mugshot Deez Nuts

F4ekj-cWgAASnT9

Nice little cult of personality you guys have going.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When commies can't separate a populist candidate from his supporters, they inevitably start throwing around the cult word. Trump has lived up to his every promise to his supporters and has even been arrested on their behalf. Neither Trump nor his supporters (a good half the country) are leaving each other. And his supporters were there before he was.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When commies can't separate a populist candidate from his supporters, they inevitably start throwing around the cult word. Trump has lived up to his every promise to his supporters and has even been arrested on their behalf. Neither Trump nor his supporters (a good half the country) are leaving each other. And his supporters were there before he was.
Trumpian myth. Trump has support of 60% of Republican primary voters. Republicans are roughly 30% of the voters, Democrats roughly 30% and Independents roughly 40%. So Trump has the support of 18% of all voters right now. If he gets the nomination his Republican support will rise to 85-90% of the 30% they comprise. Lets call it 90% for mathematical ease. That puts Trump at 27% of all voters, and right now he has less than 50% of independents. He has a very difficult road to victory.

Trumpian myth. Trump has support of 60% of Republican primary voters. Republicans are roughly 30% of the voters, Democrats roughly 30% and Independents roughly 40%. So Trump has the support of 18% of all voters right now. If he gets the nomination his Republican support will rise to 85-90% of the 30% they comprise. Lets call it 90% for mathematical ease. That puts Trump at 27% of all voters, and right now he has less than 50% of independents. He has a very difficult road to victory.
Joe Biden is underwater with independents so they will either hold their nose and vote for Trump or stay at home.

Trump only needs to grow his Hispanic and black support by a few percentages to have a real shot.

His Hispanic support has been on a steady trend upwards and there is real evidence a small but significant percentage of black males are breaking towards Trump.

They really didn't like the Atlanta DA's ridiculous stunt trying to humiliate the world's most famous person and a former President with an unnecessary mugshot. They feel victimized by the legal system and feel Trump is getting the same raw deal.

Joe Biden is underwater with independents so they will either hold their nose and vote for Trump or stay at home.

Trump only needs to grow his Hispanic and black support by a few percentages to have a real shot.

His Hispanic support has been on a steady trend upwards and there is real evidence a small but significant percentage of black males are breaking towards Trump.

They really didn't like the Atlanta DA's ridiculous stunt trying to humiliate the world's most famous person and a former President with an unnecessary mugshot. They feel victimized by the legal system and feel Trump is getting the same raw deal.
I disagree. IMO Cornel West is the wild card. If he drains a significant percentage of the black vote away from Biden (or whichever Democrat it is) Trump could win. Otherwise I don’t think he can pull it off on his own, he is viewed as a repulsive human being by enough voters that won’t vote for him for that reason alone that he can’t win without help. I would guess there are at least 10% of Republicans that would stay home if he is the nominee and I doubt if he could pull off 1% of Democrat voters. Which leaves independents, and there are too many of them sick of anything Trump related to put up with four more years of what he brings to the table every day. He didn’t get 50% of the vote last time and he’ll get even less in 2024. If Republicans want to win they need to settle on someone else.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
How is any candidate going to overcome the immense popularity, the stout image, the focused leadership, the clean and sharp oratorical advantage, and absolutely massive domestic and foreign policy successes of President Joe Biden?
You are looking through the lens of your devotion to DJT. Independent voters do not see him the way you do. They don’t like Biden but they dislike Trump’s personality even more. Plus you have to remember the Democrats have perfected the art of cheating. A Republican will need to boatrace the Democrat by so much the cheating won’t have an effect. There is no way Trump can pull that off. It needs to be someone else.

You are looking through the lens of your devotion to DJT. Independent voters do not see him the way you do. They don’t like Biden but they dislike Trump’s personality even more. Plus you have to remember the Democrats have perfected the art of cheating. A Republican will need to boatrace the Democrat by so much the cheating won’t have an effect. There is no way Trump can pull that off. It needs to be someone else.
In other words, independent voters are a bunch of hypersensitive pussies. I pretty much knew that already.

In other words, independent voters are a bunch of hypersensitive pussies. I pretty much knew that already.
So in your opinion the only “real men” are Trump supporters. Whatever floats your boat. I would suggest you consider the overly sensitive reactions you display toward any Trump criticism may be evidence of your own hypersensitivity.

Yeah, you might as well stay home on election day, Dan.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Yeah, you might as well stay home on election day, Dan.
I’m just telling you that you are locked into listening to and swallowing whole the pro-Trump echo chamber of this board and there are as many or more people who are not on this board who do not see him the same way you guys do. Being mad at me because I’m the messenger does not change reality.

I’m just telling you that you are locked into listening to and swallowing whole the pro-Trump echo chamber of this board and there are as many or more people who are not on this board who do not see him the same way you guys do. Being mad at me because I’m the messenger does not change reality.
You mean to tell me people that vote Republican have different opinions? Who knew. SMFH

You mean to tell me people that vote Republican have different opinions? Who knew. SMFH
I’m telling you if you want to stop the Democrats, which you say you want, you need to look elsewhere than Trump; he can’t stop them if he doesn’t win and he won’t win, he is disliked by too many people. I’m also telling you even if he wins he won’t stop anything. He didn’t stop anything the first go-round and there is no reason to think he has the grit to stop them a second go-round. You’ve latched on to a mirage and don’t know it.

I’m telling you if you want to stop the Democrats, which you say you want, you need to look elsewhere than Trump; he can’t stop them if he doesn’t win and he won’t win, he is disliked by too many people. I’m also telling you even if he wins he won’t stop anything. He didn’t stop anything the first go-round and there is no reason to think he has the grit to stop them a second go-round. You’ve latched on to a mirage and don’t know it.

Oh well. If Democrats win the election it just means people haven't suffered from Democrat policies enough. Sometimes things have to get worse before they get better.

Oh well. If Democrats win the election it just means people haven't suffered from Democrat policies enough. Sometimes things have to get worse before they get better.
I’m sorry, this made me laugh out loud! If ever there was something a Trump fanatic would say this is it! “If Trump can’t win the country can just go to hell for all I care! It’ll deserve what it gets!”

I’m sorry, this made me laugh out loud! If ever there was something a Trump fanatic would say this is it! “If Trump can’t win the country can just go to hell for all I care! It’ll deserve what it gets!”
What gits me Dan is the amount of "slurps" shit britches attracts. Kennedy was the same. And Carter and Clinton and Obama. Now sleepy? 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Yea me and Thomas Jefferson are hilarious. SMFH

“The government you elect is the government you deserve.”​

― Thomas Jefferson

• Love
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Yea me and Thomas Jefferson are hilarious. SMFH

“The government you elect is the government you deserve.”​

― Thomas Jefferson
I’m sorry, Bearcat, that it made me laugh. It wasn’t so much what you meant by what you said but the way you said it.

It is amazing that all of you Trumpies do not even consider the information on the indictment and will support Trump for President even if he is convicted. The witnesses in each of these cases are Republicans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT